CalebMackie's Offline Franchise

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by CalebMackie, Apr 30, 2012.

1. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

It is official, Caleb Mackie has just been signed as the Seattle Seahawks HC! In his press conference he said, "I'm really excited to mold this young team into a contender, it is my hope with the recent addition of Matt Flynn that the Seahawks will soon be ready to make a run at the Super Bowl."

Playing on All Madden and 10 minute quarters

Some current concerns:

Offense - Although the Seattle Seahawks have "beast mode" I am very concerned if we can keep a steady run game especially facing the 49ers twice a year. The receiving core is also the second of my concerns because Sidney Rice is so very injury prone and if he gets hurt who will be Matt's go to guy? This must be attended either this year or in the draft. The offensive line is also below average to say the least but we can deal.

Defense - Much less concerns than the offense, the LB position is a tad older and can use some strengthing with a possible trade or even during next year's off season but to my pleasure there are many good things about this defense and I look forward to seeing how the young DB's play out this season.

Key Transactions: Leonard Weaver will be wearing Green and Blue this season

I'm going to play the preseason in bulk and then post it just in case anybody was wondering

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  2. CalebMackie

Preseason week 1:
    Caleb Mackie loses his first game, during the press conference he said,"Take the preseason games with a grain of salt, we aren't playing these games to win, these are games to showcase our younger players talent and I really want to make sure I don't get to wrapped up in winning or losing here"

Caleb Mackie also said he really liked what he saw out of Matt Flynn in the first game,"I had high hopes for him and he seems to really be fulfilling them"

Matt Flynn had 118 passing yards in loss to the Chargers and the offense really seemed to be clicking when he was out there

The final score of Week 1 was 10-17 in the Chargers favor

Seahawks are now (0-1)

3. CalebMackie

Preseason Week 2:

Seattle Seahawks take this one in a 13-6 victory over the vikings, coach Mackie in his press conference made statements about Matt Flynn once more saying he was "more than pleased" with how well Matt was doing this early on.

Matt Flynn threw for 150 passing yards and touchdown and that being the only touchdown in the game coach Mackie also made remarks about his "stingy defense" saying that he loved how his defense shut out their opponent.

Week 3 the Seahawks are heading to Denver

Seahawks are now (1-1)

4. CalebMackie

Preseason Week 3:

"I hate this week of the preseason," explains coach Mackie,"I have to cut 8 guys this week and I always fear that I'm cutting the wrong players and I'll miss out on something special"

Week 3 was a tough one but the Seahawks pull it out beating the Broncos 24-20 victory that was "affirming" to coach Mackie that Matt Flynn can handle the pressure of having to handle Peyton Manning. Matt Flynn threw for over 200 yards and a touchdown with a qb rating of 106.1

Coach Mackie said in his press conference that he was "ready to get onto the regular season," he seems to be itching to take this young team into some meaningful games.

Week 4 the Seahawks the will be hosting the Oakland Raiders

Seahawks are now (2-1)

5. CalebMackie

Preseason Week 4:

"The backups had their today," said Coach Mackie, "I'm pleasantly surprised with how much depth we have as a team and I'm ready to see how far we can go in the regular season."The Seahawks have also lucked out and have gotten 0 injuries throughout the whole entire preseason! "That's a win within itself", Said Coach Mackie

The Seahawks lost in week four to the Raiders 27-30 but the real story of this preseason has not been the record of games won or lost it has been Matt Flynn and how he has captured the hearts of his fans. Matt Flynn was acquired in Free Agency by the Seahawks and some fans took a liking to this but most of the fans were just very cautious of him. He had shown many flashes of light playing in Green Bay and the fans were wondering if he was a one hit wonder and from the preseason he has shown he is anything but. "Matt Flynn is the real deal people," exclaimed coach Mackie, I guess we'll have to find out when he gets into the regular season.
    [​IMG]

*By the way I will be using rosters that were from NCAA 12 so Luck/RG3/Trent Richardson and all of them will be in the next draft but I can't gurantee they'll pan out the way they out to.

Seahawks are playing the San Francisco 49ers next week, "it's a big game and we hope to bring our A game," said Coach Mackie

6. BootyBoy114

BootyBoy114 Walk On

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.