CaliBucc

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

CaliBucc

I don't got nothing bad to say about the guy. Haven't played him and don't have a problem with him personally. BUT.....

Is it just me, or does he cry for sub WAY too quick? I know that Bamagrad has been hard to get in contact with, but this seems like the third or fourth time I've seen Cali begging for a sub.

Call me crazy but should the board monitor this?

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

haha you cant find a sub until the last day, or emergency day.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, again, maybe it's just me, but he seems to want a sub as soon as he can't hear from the other guy and he wants to play quick.

Not a bad thing mind you.

I just seem to see him calling for subs more than anyone else. That's all. :)

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Guy is all about winning.

With that being said, Bamagrad has not responded to his gametime thread. Bama logged onto forums yesterday but I guess getting his OMFL scheduled is not a priority.

I will send him a pm ASAP. I also posted for Cali to not look for a sub yet.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

To be fair, if bamagrad doesn't schedule within our first '2 day' scheduling period, then I believe our rules state that CaliBucc can look for a sub right? That is why we set the 2 day scheduling period.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

To be honest, I'm not terribly familiar with the scheduling rules as I usually schedule within 24 hours as far as games go. I also don't mind waiting beyond 48 hours for a slow scheduler.

However...this does bring the "participation" rules into effect for some owners, doesn't it? Is it not required to check the forums at least once per day and be on AIM every day for a bit?

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I'm actually thinking about giving Bama a schedule warning. He was out of town and didnt post in the "out of office thread" and didn't post within 48 hrs.