Calibucs - from Sci

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Sep 8, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Calibucs - from Sci

Sci sent me a message last night that he was playing Cali in a scrimmage. Long story short is Sci is saying Cali is worse than online lobby cheesers. He said that Cali ran the same plays over and over and over again. He only passed to his hb in the flat and blitzed almost every single play. He then said that when he (sci) took the lead that Cali quit and said it was a connection issue. Mustang also told Sci that Cali done the exact same thing to him (mustang) with the whole quitting and saying it was a connection error. I know we can't do anything about scrimmage games, but Frisk and Bruce, if and when you guys get a moment if you could please talk with him. I don't want this cat to cheese a owner who quits if we can nip it in the butt now. Sci said the whole game was horrible and he feels that Cali is a lobby player who wants to be in a sim league.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I can confirm this myself. I played him in a lobby game right before the season started total cheese from start to finish. The only reason I never said anything was because someone here (I don't remember who) gave him a good reference so I thought maybe it was one bad game.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

There isn't a legitimate way to prove the validity of a disconnect. The only thing we can do is try to cater our disconnect rules accordingly to prevent guys from doing it.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I played him Week 1 and remember he is the guy that put TE Greg Olsen in the #1 WR spot and HB Forte in the #4 WR spot, then when I noticed he claimed the game would not allow him to take Olsen out of WR depth chart. Total BS and he is now beginning to show a track record bad sportsmanship.

As for as his gameplay in that game I do not remember anything glaring as he got up early and never looked back.

I do remember a number of screens to Hester though but nothing I would file a compaint about.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

This is the same stuff that gabeastmode had going on. I talked to him after week 1 and it seems he has adjusted and he took it well. So maybe cali can do the same.

6. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Maybe we should have Cali and GABeast knife fight, ahhh? JK I played Cali and I do remember he did blitz a lot but I don't remember hating anything he did on offense.

7. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I will talk to him and post the convo here.

I will flat out tell him we have had some issues arise and not name any names, ill tell him what some issues are and see where we go with it from there.