Call for Bloggers!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BadaBing319, Dec 1, 2010.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Hey guys, with our new site up and running and the awesome presentation we have there, we've decided to try and beef up our content a little bit. We are looking for bloggers for the league. First things first, we would like a blogger for each division, similar to what you see on ESPN.com. It would be great to have a blog post once every 1-2 OMFL weeks which just recaps the happenings in the division - recent performances, current standings, key injuries, etc. It doesn't need to be huge - just a couple lines on where each team stands every week or two. As seen in our recaps and current blog posts on the site, we have a ton of good writers. If we can get a few guys to add a small content responsibility to their plate, it would go a long way in strengthening what is already an awesome league.

Other blog topics could be proposed too - if you have something else OMFL-related you are interested in writing about, let us know. The more participation by everyone the better!

If you can offer help as a divisional blogger, please reply below with the division you'd like to cover. I'll start by taking the AFC West...

Thanks guys!

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

To be candid, I dont want to commit to anything. Ill contribute when i can. I like doing it on my team (obviously!!)

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

That is completely cool, man. I do like what you are contributing by the way. It's very well done.

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Thanks. its very easy to come up with material for a team that I like. I mean with the Patriots. I know the real team like the back of my hand. Some of the stuff im writing is basically like the stuff written about the team now. Just with the madden spin.

5. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I think maybe an article every couple of advances from a member of each division would be cool.

I wouldn't say I would write for the AFC East every week but wouldn't mind writing a paragraph for each team every couple weeks or something.

6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Im gonna start blogging too, i read alot of it last night but still need more time to adjust to new format

7. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Freaking stoners.... Its like the showtime rostissirie oven. Set it and forget it.....

8. Obisan

Obisan Walk On

I always say I like to write, but never do. I have Nate in my division who is a better writer than I, but I'd like to throw in some topical pieces here and there.

9. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

by the way, i was only trying to be funny. Emphasis on the "trying".......