1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Call of Duty 4

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by MileHigh Hitman, May 7, 2009.

1. Call of Duty 4

Anyone play this game? It's been over a year and I am still hooked. If we can get a few guys to play once a week we can kill some time waiting for NCAA 10

2. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Great game! Played it a ton... then i traded it in to get COD 5... horrible mistake (n)

3. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

COD 2 and 4 are great games. I can go back and play theses games and really enjoy them.

Treyarch's 3 and 5 suck major league balls. They should not be allowed to make any more games for COD.

4. jfosh

jfosh Super

when do you play cod4? I think i would be interested in playing.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I could play I know I suck at cod 5 and havent played 4 in a long time.

6. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Yeah I use to play CoD 4 until I quit about 2 months ago. I was very competitive in it. Use to go to tournaments and MLG events. Here our the websites if you guys dont know what I am talking about or would just like to read up on it.

www.mlgpro.com

www.gamebattles.com

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

i got back into the single player of COD:WAW.......I forgot how good that game is.

8. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

I never really get into the whole single player experience and also never really got into the whole COD:WAW. But COD 4 was a very addicting game for awhile