Call Of Duty

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Thelou, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Call Of Duty

Just putting this out there for you COD Freaks, myself included, there are a lot of us that have this game that play together almost nightly and some tat play together every so often. It would be cool if we could have a "MEGA" COD night with special invites only and relieve some stress by busting a cap in somebody's Azz.

A few of us usually get on and host a private match and play hardcore mode. It's really fun and lets you BS with the guys and just spend a couple of hours or however long you might have messing around....Anyone interested?

Last night myself, Mags, JCquik, Chrisdstan, Scholt and a few of our friends from other leagues were messing around and its pretty cool. Just trying to see if there was any interest.

The most we could host would be 18 players doing Groundwar or Team Deathmatch.....post your thoughts.

2. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Good times the other night. We should try a few other match types too. Search / destroy can be fun if everyone is mic'd.

Besides, I'm sure you guys get a big smile when I show up in your crosshairs or you are plunging a knife in my back.

3. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Always fun to shoot the Boss now and then...We also play Mosh Pit a lot which it randomly chooses game modes for you and it has a lot of SD and Headquarters mixed in. We can definately mix it up after every map and game type.

4. stealth

stealth Walk On

I have the game but i suck so bad at it I dont play much but if you guys need someone to kill all the time then let me know.lol

5. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Is this a recent thread???

6. scarface

scarface Walk On

....Yes ....

7. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

id be down occasionally. i dont really play it that much, but for MEGA i guess ill play. i have cod, but i just play MAG and Socom. let me know.

8. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

im always down, just got killzone2 which IMO isnt nearly as good, mult-player wise, as COD and i was looking for a reason to get back into COD and waste yall with my pistol. Hit me up if you need another.

9. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

i usually dont even use a gun. judo chop all i need.

10. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

well pos some PSN's so i can add you or do you use the same name? My PS3 name is the same.

11. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

mine is bigox99

Message me when yall get together and ill load up COD even if im playin another game