Calm down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Feb 20, 2009
    Calm down

Has everyone gotten whatever they want out of their system yet? I figure with 3 big posts, all of the stuff has been aired. I'm of the impression that guy guys are adults so I'm letting you vent, but when it gets to attacks like Hendrickx, you can expect to get banned (thanks Ryno!). Everyone has their own impression of the game, how it should be played, strategies, etc. But the bottom line is this is a game and a hobby. If you are going to get so lathered up over things, head elsewhere. There are guys who have, and we wish them well.

Let's end this old guy / new guy stuff too. The 'new' guys have 2+ seasons in already, and we're all level on the PS3 platform. The rules are the rules, and they really don't need to be changed. The ex-PC guys get a little more leeway with me behind the scenes b/c I've known them for so long. For example, the blowout game. All that was needed was a quick message from me to Mike asking about the game. That's it. The running up the score and sportsmanship is designed to prevent rubbing it in, and that wasn't the case at all. It would have been worse if Stealth punted on first, etc.. Who wants to play a half of football like that. Every issue has it's own 'story' behind it.

My games have been fun, and I'm hoping you guys are having fun too. Let's play football and end this crap.

We need a few new owners, if anyone cares to put out a recruiting post. We are also VERY close to getting final MLB rosters, and guys have been having a lot of fun with that too. Get back to gaming. :)
  2. gt86

gt86 Walk On

Jul 24, 2009

this is exactly what I have been trying to say along

thats why mags is the commish and i'm not :)