CAM Atletico Mineiro

Discussion in 'TFL Club Pages' started by mcyork, Oct 12, 2013.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Screen shot 2013-10-05 at 8.43.21 AM.png
    Some crazy news out of Lourdes...o Galo have announced the hiring of a new Coach for the Clube!!! Coach MCYORK has been hired to man the helm of one of Brazil's best teams. CAM is about to start its 105th year in existence and is considered one of the top clubs in South America and the World. With great players on its current squad like GK Victor, CF Fernandinho and at CAM the legendary Ronaldinho. This hiring is being questioned as Coach MC has little to no experience outside of FIFA Clubs in football at all. York is a well known FIFA clubs stud and had this to say to the press today "Well it came to me as a surprise as I am sure it has to you. I was sitting on my couch gaming with a few of my homies from TSO when the phone rang. My wife said don't answer it as it was an INT number and she thought it could be a scam. She still thinks this is a scam. Anyway I said hello and this dude comes on speaking some kind of espanol and crap and I said I'm not buying I am about to hang up when I hear him say 1 million dollars I was like WHAT??? he then asks if I know how to speak portugal..I'm like NO he said thats ok we have heard of your fifa skills and we want to hire you 1 million a year fly down tomorrow..I tells the wife see ya!!! So now I am here and we are gonna kick some ass and take some names.." He then proceeded to do whats called "a mic drop" and walked off the stage. We will keep you fans informed as to what comes next for the Rooster!!!
    Screen shot 2013-10-10 at 6.12.26 PM.png
    STARTING XI
    Screen shot 2013-10-10 at 6.16.56 PM.png

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

First Match Day
    CAM Atletico Mineiro @ LOSC Lille
    :goal: Diego Tardelli
    :trophy:Victor
    What a game turned in for GK Victor as he was chosen Man Of The Match with a score of 9.9. He made 12 saves most of those being point blank and kept Lille and Coach ZCar352 frustrated all night. Diego scored early in the 2nd on a header. CAM and new Coach MC York look ahead to next weeks match at home against Udinese Calcio.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Second Match Day
    Udinese Calcio(1)@ CAM Atletico Mineiro(2)

:goal:Mathias Ranegie UC:assist:Antonio Di Nitale
    :goal:Diego Tardelli CAM :assist:Pierre
    :goal:Ronaldinho CAM :assist:Marcos Rocha
    :trophy:GK CAM Victor
    Just two games in for new manager MC York and his team CAM is 2-0 and sitting at the top of the table. A team built on Defense they have had a bit of luck and some outstanding play from their Goal Keep to get them to were they sit. They have also shown some chops by putting the ball in the back of the net. Goal Keep Victor has been in top form and he showed it tonight. He has won MOM for two straight games and has over 20 saves through two games. Coach Lou and his Udinese team were quite put off with the result as they hit the post THREE TIMES and had multiple chances to even the score. Going down early on a TO that turned into a Goal for Udinese o Galo didn't loose there cool and evened then took the lead before the 1st half ended. The team switched to a 4-3-3 today to take advantage of Ronaldinho and the speed at the LM and RM it seemed to work as they had possession for 52% of the match.