1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cam Newton Allegations

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Cimmy24, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

ESPN Txt Alerts: ESPN NCAAF - ESPN.com: Man claiming he represented Auburn QB Cam Newton during recruitment allegedly sought money.

Hereeeeee we go. Kid's having a blockbuster year and this...smh...

2. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Yeah i just read this on ESPN..He want $200,000..he is a former Miss State player who is now an agent

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Trying to stop the run...pitiful. I mean granted I don't know the whole story...

4. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Sounds like this was known already by school/NCAA and just now coming public. I doubt any o it is true. All allegations stem from two former miss st players no one outside of Starkville has heard of

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Supposedly, his dad got $200,000 in the collection plate. Cam let his dad choose the school and he chose Auburn obviously. $200,000 is a little steep for a juco one-and-done IMO but if they get crystal out of it...

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

One and done? I don't think the Raiders are looking for another overweight quarterback just yet. Or maybe I'm giving Jason Campbell too much credit.

7. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I mean a one and done as in playing one year and then going pro.

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo