Archived Can anybody help?!?, Important

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big-Bear-W, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Hey guys,

A couple things. I spend alot of time when I should be wroking trying to figure out where things stand with some of the bugs and what is getting fixed in patch 2.

The most glaring issues appear to be:

1 - wrong scores getting simmed [seems linked to upload failure, and is predictable when there is no Dynasty Wire story that shows up at all, even though the score shows in the games played section]

2 - the black, or empty, highlight messing the highlights up.

Apparently issue 2 will be fixed with the patch. What about issue 1?

Did we even have any simmed scores? I did not in Chaos, but we had a couple in another non-TF dynasty.

Here is the most important question to me, given where Chaos is at and where my other Dynasty is at [Bowl Games].

I read somewhere that you should not advance past year1 until the patch is out. I cannot for the life of me find that advice anywhere now.

Does anyone know the answer? Are we going to advance to Year2 before the patch comes out, or after?

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I think the advance advice was geared towards players tendencies....Players who scramble sometimes try to be pocket passers or scat backs will try to run north-south....

I may be wrong here

3. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

ringing a bell

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

There appears a new bug with coaching carosel that i havent seen documented but i heard was getting fixed, that is

HC prestige not progressing/changing like OC/DC do and the cpu randomly firing them for being low prestige. and then hiring the DC/OC the user had as the new coach because they progressed up to an A/B+ way above the coach..

This will affect the USER who started in coach in a big way in that he wont get any other offers from BCS schools..only mid major OC/DC opening...dunno if that is intended.

example is a user who played 4 season win 10 wins avg for michigan only to be fired in his forth year

5. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I really don't like the sound of that one. Maybe waiting for the patch is the best policy.

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I beat Oklahoma (With a undefeated Duke team, lol) 24-17 in another dynasty in the Natty. After advance, im 13-1 and #4....I'm starting to get really irritated...

7. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I am in a non TF dynasty. First 3 games of Bowl Week are all demonstrating the warning signs to get simmed. We don't know what to do - dont want to just take a sim because one guy is up for the NC.

The work around in the past has been to toss the game out and try again... but from what I hear, Bowl Week is of particular concern and this doesnt work.

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

hopefully the patch will fix this by the time we get to bowls.. about the time of the weekend...

we can only pray and hope

9. Maximus21

I favor waiting for the patch but it's up to the majority.

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

NOBODY SAVE THE FILE. I say lets keep moving. Waiting on a patch could still be a week away.

11. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Rumour in the chatbox from Shaun that the patch is to drop today.

12. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

false alarm - it is Madden

13. Maximus21

You're right, the developers don't know when it will be ready so let's just plow through the shit storm.

• Like Like x 1
  14. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

[​IMG]

15. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

i'm with it!