1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by White Walkers, Jul 7, 2011.

1. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

i am trying to figure out how to take a replay from the game and upload it on here.
    the steps i am taking are as followed.

1. save highlight from game.
    2. upload highlight to my ea locker.
    3. download hightlight from ea locker and save it to my computer.
    4. when i go to upload a file from traditionsportsonline it says i dont have the right extension.

can anyone help me?

2. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I believe the ea locker highlights are .flv files if I remember correctly. All you should need is a converter, there are a ton of free ones

3. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Yep, or just upload it to youtube, in flv format, and then paste the link here in the forum.

4. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

But if I paste the link charleston will the actual video show up of will it just be a link? I want my videos for 12 to show up like you did yours in 11.

5. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I have been uploading the file to youtube and then you post the link from the youtube page.

6. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

But will it actually show the video on the forum or will it just be a link to click that takes you to YouTube to view the video?

7. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

It will show the video

8. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

as long as you use the video embed button in the tool bar it will load the actual video.