Can anyone step in for Mutt tonight?

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by OMlawdog, Mar 23, 2009.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Can anyone step in for Mutt tonight?

Im wondering if anyone can step in for Mutt tonight and do his offseason stuff in TTII.

He has posted on there what he needs done.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

If anybody could sub for me tomorrow night i would appreciate it, but i am not worried about it. I will be at work tomorrow, but after 3pm i will be sandbagging. So i will do pos changes here if anybody can sub in, if not we will talk to you guys in a few days.

Recruiting: Dont add any more just go after the ones i have on there.

Pos Changes:

TE: switch to FB the one that is 250 lbs. 60 something rated, not jones, mcintosh or the other 70 something guys.

Redshirt: Redshirt both incoming HB's. WR's i want 5 or 6 non redshirts.

ATH's put in the best overall spots. WR prefer, i have enough corners, but i wont complain if they fit better in another spot.

I am not picky about any of this stuff, just would rather have a human instead of CPU. Thanks in advance if anybody wants to.

Drifter and JR please put me on autopilot until further notice. Thanks guys, talk to guys later.

------------------
    Thanks Lawdog, i was just about to make a thread. Sorry guys i wont be around for awhile. Any user games in this league you guys can play against the CPU if you want it doesn't matter to me. Talk to you guys later.

I wont be around again today so if anybody wants to do this please talk to Drifter as he is the commish in our league.

3. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Not a problem Mutt, I hope all is well.

This is going to sound crazy, but I wish I could help more. Keep us up to date on how things are going.