Can I get a sign of life?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fsupenguin, Sep 23, 2010.

1. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Can I get a sign of life?

Ok people, we have the option to upload highlights from each game right with an easy plays to put any game writeups as well all on the EA OD site. Even options to get emails when the OD advances and any games are played. The forum here were we can post to get a in contact with other users we play and post whatever, and yet we are moving at less than a snails pace.
    I wish I had the time to help out more to get this moving, but I work 2 jobs, have to deal with 2 kids and a wife and I run my own OD plus playing in the NDL so I really do not have much spare time these days.
    There has to be somebody who can help pump some more life into this if this is to even make to a second season of this game.

2. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

:wickywicky:

I did advance two night ago. Forgot to do a psn update.

3. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

I know, glad you did. Just ticked hardly anyone is uploading highlights to the EA site or posting here. Feeling like I am the only one who really wants to play keep this thing moving.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

lmao....wow. SEC Speed has gone done the shitter officially.

Time to shut this place down.

5. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

So is that it then? Guess I should start looking for a new OD :(

6. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

why was I put on autopilot? all of the games for the week haven't even been played yet?

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

this league has gone down the shitter bro

might as well find a new one

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Damn... y'all guys were moving with a real creative league... they need to let Jerzey rebrand the forum and try to get something pumping in here... PUT ME IN COACH!!! LOL

Most of these guys are on my FL and are pretty active, sad to see this go

9. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I agree. I would jump in an all SEC League. Is anyone willing to revive this? I would even be willing to take a lower end team like Miss St.

10. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I'm still willing to play

11. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

wait, whats up with this down the shitter talk???? thats not official at all, inag, can u like speak on this? we do need to do some recruiting and speed it up back to normal

12. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

I still want to be an active member, but I personally do not have the time to commit to helping "lead" so to speak myself.

13. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I would be willing to start from scratch with an all SEC league with luv's rosters. I already commish a league, but would be happy to help. Thoughts? Anyone down for this?

14. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Do we need to go that far? I will if that is what we need to do, just saying this season can still be salvaged.

15. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

How many of the original guys do you have now who are active?

16. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

im more than sure , in fact i ga-run-tee we gonna finish this season out. we have a great commish who just became a dad. we're gonna recruit first then we're gonna get this od back on its normal advancing schedual, if not, then we just gonna re-name the od to SEC Slow....

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yup, being a dad is hard for those first few months. I hope you guys get back to the normal. Or y'all could switch up the way the OD is ran to get guys interested again. Recruiting against Alabama and Florida has to be a bitch for the Vandy and UK coaches (which it should be) but that would drive me f'n insane. Maybe use small schools in a career style OD with the hopes of joining an SEC school. Whatever school you want to be you start off as a small school within that school's state (example: Florida A&M if you want to coach Florida) and have to earn that team. Just a thought.

Hopefully y'all get right because I really miss playing in you guys' bowl season.

Ray