Can I Kick It Leagues

Discussion in 'TS United' started by guayo10, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

As of now Can I Kick It is scheduled to partake in a couple of leagues, the FVPAA (Wednesday & Thursday 10-11 est) still have yet to confirm the days or the starting date. The MLS one we played on FIFA 15 is still on Saturdays after 10 pm est and will begin in November.

We have been invited to join a couple more but I'm leaning towards declining since I don't think most of us could make it. Think the cap for most might be 2. We would need 6 for these as well:

AVL (sort of like ACL, but it's a virtual league): Tuesday-Thursday 11:30 - 12:30 est, might be too late for most. Start date October 20th.
    ALVP (an extension of the MLS league with 30 teams): Sunday at 11 est, again probably too late. Start date in November.

Let me know if anyone is interested in either of the other 2 leagues AVL or ALVP and I'll get us signed up. We need 6 minimum to play so if there is enough interest let me know. I know most of us won't be able to play much during the week or late Sunday.

Below I'll be making a list of the leagues we're in and who will participate in these. If you can't make it 100% then no worries you can still go on the list. If there is enough interest to switch out 1 league for the other then we could do that as well. Tagging all those who were interested back in August if things have changed let me know:

Already registered on FVPAA:
    SoFresh_Kev broth262 Scott Metcalf Jugster John O'Connor abolishthefed wSeals9 Andanas MoonBBad

Interested:
    County5 HokieNYC Mark Siers BigBeansMcGee Lou

I know a couple of you had talked to me let me know if you're still interested or not. Virtual website below:

http://www.virtualpronetwork.com/apps/fvpaa/team/roster/5896

FVPAA ACL Wednesdays & Thursdays 10 - 11 pm est (still to be confirmed)
    • Guayo
    • Calhockey
    MLS Saturdays after 10/10:30 pm est (Begins in November)
    • Guayo
    • Calhockey
    Interest in other leagues?
    • Calhockey

2. Calhockey10

Calhockey10 Walk On

I'd be interested in anything lol

3. BigBeansMcGee

BigBeansMcGee Walk On

Count me in, when Im not tied up with work I'll be glad to play.

4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I'm interested in the Saturday night league. I may be able to make some of the Wed games, if they do actually start at 10 PM.

5. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

The MLS one works for me as well. Sat night is good for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.