Can I start my own online dynasty here?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Zoltranite, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Zoltranite

Zoltranite Walk On

Can I start my own online dynasty here?

Or do I have to try to join one of the existing ones. Im still trying to find out what kind of site this is. Most of the dynasties here are not looking for new members, so I should be able to start my own right?

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    We are sort of in a crossover period. All of our '10 dynasties are beginning to reload for '11. And yes, most of them have spots.

Fill out an application in the new Member's lounge (if you haven't already) and get a feel for the community. We will open up as many leagues as we need to in order to get all the new guys into a league.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

I recognize the name from MM. If you really just want to start your own thing, you can... we can set you up with forum space and you can run your dynasty here.. IF your rule set and setup meshes well with our core values. Must be sim and respectful members.

If you don't fill it or it looks like it's not going to get off the ground we will have to rethink it. It's up to you man.. you can join or if you feel like your up for the work you can try commish in a startup.