can someone explain something about recruiting?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by bcduggan, Sep 20, 2009.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

can someone explain something about recruiting?

What do the different symbols mean? I know what 2x means, but the rest I don't know.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

When recruiting, I take it?

there are only three that I know of that are similar to what you are talking about.

there's the 2x which you know.

A little padlock which means that some of his pitches were opened up for you.

If you're looking through the list of recruits (not your board) and you see a pink diamond it means the player secretly likes your team, and if you offer him a scholarship that week you can get him interested.

see HERE for details.

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Are you serious? DAMN, wish I would have known that. I had a guy with the pink diamond in one of my leagues and I didn't know it meant that.

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Eh, I've found that every player that had a pink diamond for my team was really shitty.

Just always seems to be the case.

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I've never recuited a guy with a pink diamond for my Michigan team as I'm already going after better guys.

For my Colorado St. dynasty, however, I go after every pink diamond guy I can find. Pink diamonds seem to only show up on :5stars: and :4stars: and CSU didn't even have a single :3stars: kid orignally interested so obviously the pink diamonds were much better than anyone that already liked my school.