Can someone take over as commish?

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Oct 25, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Can someone take over as commish?

Guys I haven't been able to do that great of a job with this OD due to now being commish of TMFL and just being kinda busy with other stuff outside of Tradition Football. It also turns out that I may not be able to even make the offseason that is scheduled for Tuesday night and I don't want things to be held up, esp with me going out of town Thursday.

With that being said I recommend either Ravedown or Knighnoles as our new commish. Hopefully one of them would be ok with that. Either of you guys let me know if you are ok with that. I will advance from players leaving and you guys can upload the dynasty and send invites to everybody.

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

damn... HotRod I really enjoyed my time here with you as commish and I obviously didnt see what you claim, ha. Trifecta and Coast2Coast is losing their commish's and I might be taking over there. This is another shot coming tonight, but this is just a game and you gotta do what you gotta do

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I would like Rave to try and take over so I can take Coast2Coast...

4. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Then it is....The king is dead. Long live the king

5. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    So Rave you are cool with taking over as commish, if so I really appreciate it.

6. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Yea no prob...I guess the best time to switch over is once everyone finishes up players leaving