Can Washington State win the North?

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Cheez, Nov 24, 2011.

?

Will Washington State Win the Pac 12 North

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Even though Washington State is 0-1 in conference play after a heartbreaking loss to Arizona State, I think that this is a fair question to ask. Stanford isn't any good, and Coach gowazzucougs runs the style of offense that attacks the Achilles' heel of the Cardinal defense. Also, Cal is 0-3, and Washington State is notorious for having good games with the Golden Bears.

So I ask, can Washington State win the North this year? I'm only voting no because I am hoping that my team gets its act together. However, with a loss to Arizona it's hard to bank on that.

2. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I vote no. The Cougars have the coaching in place to win the North, but they still don't have enough talent.

The real question is whether any PAC-12 user teams will finish in the Top 10 at the end of the year. I think we all had a loss by the end of week 3.

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I think it'll come down to Oregon vs. Cal. Wasu's about 2 years from winning the north imo.

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Mathematical yes, the way the Cougs are playing no. Losing to ASU and Colorado makes it hard to believe that the Cougs will win the division. At the moment I am not sure the team will go bowling

5. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Nope. That is all.

6. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Actually, that's not all. Cal has lost all of its 3 games to top 10 teams, and 2 on the road. Stanford is still the favorite until a second loss because Arizona is not much threat. Cal can hope for another Stanford slip and run the table with a very favorable Pac 12 schedule, until Oregon and Stanford to close out the year. Ucla is the only road game that really has me worried, and WSU, Oregon and Stanford are all at home. Also Colorado and Arizona at home. Just got to get a running game going. And somebody else take down Cheez!