Can we get a fantasy madden league started?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by sowerss, Aug 24, 2010.

1. sowerss

sowerss Sowers

Can we get a fantasy madden league started?

If we could I'll be the admin and take control... Wanna get a madden 2011 xbox 360 fantasy draft league started (nothing beats creating ur own team.)

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

maybe you could have post this in the thread about making a new dynasty/franchise you made earlier...

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah, you trying to get that post count up I see:)jk

Another way of going about it is setting it up off-site, get it up and rolling (organized) and then approach Drift/Ryno with the league idea.

If you look around, people are starting to drop left and right so you have to come with your ish straight. It's like your trying to sell them something in a sense, you gotta have that presentation right.

4. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

The draft nerd in me loves the idea of a 50 round fantasy draft. Let me know if you get this off the ground.

5. sowerss

sowerss Sowers

Actually I have a full league already and wanted to get them on here but the fact is we all play for money and stuff thats why I originally posted. But I'm such a junkie wanted to just add another one if that would be cool.

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    It's very difficult to bring a full league over from another site. I'm pretty meticulous when I review full leagues.