Canes file protest against ACC refs

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by NYJuggalo45, Oct 19, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Canes file protest against ACC refs

The world (or atleast all the Justin.tv viewers) saw it. Miami was robbed and suffered their 3rd loss of the season due to one of the worst calls in NCAA history (according to some viewers). While the game never would had come to this had Miami not choked away a big league and dropped every gift interception VT Qb's gave them is irrelevant. Trailing by 6 pts with 15 secs on the clock and no timeouts, VTech had a 4th and 10 from the 20 yard line. A Hokie WR caught a pass over the middle and was tackled in play at the 1/2 yard line with 5 secs to go. No way would they had been able to get up to spike the ball and run another play. But wait...the refs, who all wagered their paychecks on VT, rule it a TD. And then refuse to go to the booth. WTF is going on here?!?!?! Miami gets raped...without lube or a condom...and there is nothing they can do. To further our point...here are a few still photos. JMS will be providing a few better ones and the video later today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

We feel violated

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

We were violated all game by DE Robinson until I had to put the whole team over there to block his ass!!:mad:

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

HAHA, that's terrible.

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Looks to me like he hovered a centimeter off the ground and crossed the plain, quit bitching. ;)

7. jfosh

jfosh Super

The elbow was never down.

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

The knee and hip was though lol

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

It has come to the attention of Coach Juggs today that not only were the refs against them in this game, but so was another coach of the Tradition.

Turns out that live, during out game, a coach from another team gave advice to the VT coach JMS on how to slow down our pass rush during the live feed of the game in the chatroom.

All 3 of us have discussed it, and no hard feelings or anything like that, so no need for the commish to do anything. I am just continuing the storyline here of Miami getting anally raped during this game in every way shape and form possible!

10. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

boo fucking hooo, go cuddle up with your '10 BCS Trophy and cry the night away... it's no worse than the call against Todd Butler against Purdue... HE CROSSED THE LINE BEFORE THE FUMBLE DAMNIT!!!

11. Blaza

LOL, Which coach snitched!?

[​IMG]

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

lol the one who gave the advice! being Italian and from NY...i can say from 1st hand knowledge, he would never had made it in the mafia lol

13. Blaza

Looks like we have a regular Sammy the Bull Gravano amongst us!

[​IMG]

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hahahahahhaah!

It's all on me. JMS was not asking for advice. He was just whining. Even my wife can't stand how I throw out solutions to everything she says. And that is what I did here, I wasn't thinking and threw out an idea. Uncool.

Mike doesn't think it lost him the game. But nevertheless I think that anybody broadcasting a game should chat after. concentrate on the game! I'm prolly the only guy dumb enough to throw out a suggestion from our league but what about stragglers or a guy from another league, etc.

15. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

No big deal...we intercept any of the 5 passes thrown directly to us in the 4th qtr...or the refs decide to actually look at the last play of the game rather than checking out the cheerleaders, we win.

but yeah, i agree...going forward, anyone playing in a broadcasted game should not be chatting or watching the feed.

16. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

JMS's feed is 3 min. behind so it wouldn't help you if you did watch it but I agree, broadcaster or just the other guy no watching the game/chat during. Good rule IMO.

17. Blaza

So......er, uh, what was that pass rush suggestion? :D

Also, I enjoy JMS dropping the occasional angry rant in the chat room during the game. I don't think he is trying to gain any competitive advantage. Maybe just ask the spectators to be mindful and not chirp in on strategy?

18. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    yeah JMS doesn't ask for anything in the chat, he gets pissed a lot lol...

19. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah it's totally not his fault. I too like the rants but maybe there should be no interaction. Or Maybe he should just block something from his mind if one of us brainlessly suggests something we see as obvious. I suggested he go Ace/big and have the TE block. lol. Again none of us besides me would probably do this, I'm put it on auto pilot too much. It's the stragglers I see as the most likely person to suggest something.

I know, it's Einstein-ian

20. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yeah I talked to coach Juggs today about the controversy as the Media is having a field day with this.

Yeah I will close the chat down when playing other users in the league. When I play the CPU I will have the chat up though and would appreciate it if no one offer any actual advice. Helli was the only person to really type something worth a dime. Most people just tell me to stop throwing picks or "THROW IT" LOL'

To further drag out this mess a 10 min video of the game is currently being processed by you tube and a I will leave it up to the viewers to figure out what the advice really was and when it occured.

The video is full of some new stuff...so stay tuned!

21. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

the advice was pay the refs and have the cheerleaders flash their tits on the last play of the game to distract them

22. jfosh

jfosh Super

I wanna see that part of the video.

23. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Funny because I actually used this against VaTech a few times when I thought he would blitz. Got a long touchdown to my wide out McNeal in one of those.

Overall though those chat suggestions from guys on the live broadcasts are mainly talking about how they would have been better two plays earlier, or how they have the perfect defense to shut down this guy they've never played before. Personally I have tried to use the same strategy against Miami and it wont always work. You will get more bad ideas off those broadcasts than good ones.

24. jfosh

jfosh Super

I just randomly chant JU JU JU JU JU in the chat.