Can't Justify This Game Anymore

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Baron, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I'm sorry fellas, but the events of this past weekend have really brought home the fact that I can't justify the aggravation, annoyance, and time consumption of NCAA any longer. With what I'm going to be expected to do in my internship in the next couple of weeks, the bullshit that Wyrmreaver and I had to put up with in LoS's NC game, and the absolute retardation that went on in my 4th Horseman game (won 41-10 but still the most retarded shit ever) I gotta cease my involvement.

Jman, I know this puts you in a hell of a bind, and for that I'm sorry.

I really enjoyed playing with all of you guys, and hopefully I'll be back for the $60 patch in July. Again, sorry, but I'm out.

I'll try and pop in to TSO to see what's up every once in awhile.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Ugh.... you suck!

what if I move you higher in the coaches power poll ;)

C'mon man, just cut back, stay in 4th horseman instead of a bunch of leagues, just one league is only 3-4 games per week.....

3. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

This is not good, that's all I can say right now. It's not a knock on Baron because life happens but its tame to take a good look at where we go from here. With everything that is on the horizon interest is only going to dwindle more. Frankly all of this combined with the drama has taken its toll on me as well. Not good.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Baron, if your mind is truly made up then I certainly hate to see you go. You definitely brought forth a degree of comedic levity that was often needed. Good Luck with your internship and hope to see you soon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Baron, you've been a huge part of our league, it would suck if you left but I understand the frustration. I'm still committed to the OD (bullshit and all) until you guys shut it down. I vote to keep it going even if we stay with 8 users.

7. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Baron is just afraid of his ass whooping he is due from my Knights...

8. Wyrmreaver

Jman

are you saying you want to shut it down?

GatorJes and I are planning on playing our game tonight...... he is accomodating me by staying up super late and I don't want to make him stay up til 2AM if we're about to pull the plug on this thing.

for the record, I hope we keep this going, I actually saved the file when I saw Baron was retiring so that I could continue this league alone if need be

9. Jman

Not saying that at all. Also hoping Baron will come around.

This is just that "nut-cutting" time where we are going to have to grind through whatever happens. I personally love the OD.

10. Wyrmreaver

I have begun tormenting Baron via text message in order to guilt him into returning.......

11. Jman

Haha, attaboy!

12. Wyrmreaver

trying to convince him to make 4th his only league..... he's busy but dude could handle one league..... :)

13. Wyrmreaver

me: please come back to 4th horseman (crying face)

baron: I want to because you guys make up for this shitty game, but my internship is hard and full of awesome, making me super duper important (paraphrased)

me: dump legends... (his other TSO league) to save time, you can do 1 league, you dont have a wife and kids

baron: true, but that's kinda shitty to legends

me: they are in offseason and another league is dying and filling in legends.... I am dropping them to join a premier league

baron: Gah.... and I owe jman. Alrighty I probably will.... i'll have to let (other commish) know

me: yay!

Jman

14. Jman

"yay!"....nice.

15. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I'm contemplating suing Wyrm for disclosing my texts without my permission. (Mostly because he beat me in the NC game that wasn't an NC game, but I can't sue someone for that yet.)

I'm back... but I gotta go tell LoS I'm dumping them.

• Like Like x 1