Can't Justify This Game Anymore

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Baron, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I'm sorry fellas, but the events of this past weekend have really brought home the fact that I can't justify the aggravation, annoyance, and time consumption of NCAA any longer. With what I'm going to be expected to do in my internship in the next couple of weeks, the bullshit that Wyrmreaver and I had to put up with in LoS's NC game, and the absolute retardation that went on in my 4th Horseman game (won 41-10 but still the most retarded shit ever) I gotta cease my involvement.

@wazzucougs, I know this puts you in a hell of a bind, and for that I'm sorry.

I really enjoyed playing with all of you guys, and hopefully I'll be back for the $60 patch in July. Again, sorry, but I'm out.

I'll try and pop in to TSO to see what's up every once in awhile.

2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Dislike button...sad to see you go man.

4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

In the interest of full disclosure: gowazzucougs After a lot of pressure from peeps in the 4th Horseman, I'm going to remain there, in part because there were serious talks about the dynasty dying. But you guys are in the offseason, and can easily replace me (and have brought on some new peeps so I feel slightly less shitty doing this).

Again sorry to do this, but I can only afford one dynasty at the moment. I realize that this makes me a shitbird but that's the way it is.

Thanks for allowing me into this OD, wish you guys the best.

5. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Dickhead.. You left before I got a chance to bounce back and beat that ass!

All jokes aside, good luck with that internship and good luck in the future if you don't come back for your thrashing. ;)