can't log into the dynasty

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

can't log into the dynasty

me and RBPD5015 cant log into the dynasty says servers are down but they arent for two other OD's of mines can anyone else log on or something the commish can do?

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

ive had that happen to me.....im on another one right now so idk wat it is ive just ahd to wait it out .....mayb the different dynasties are on different servers and one could be down but not the other

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

well i just tried to log into gridiron gladiators and it told me it cant download one of the files and kicks me out.....idk hope this isnt a serious prob

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

yep thats what we are getting

5. ksu101

ksu101 Guest

same here It wont let me in this dynasty but it will let me in my saturday heros one.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

update-still down on my end

7. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

It's telling me Dynasty servers are down and I have 2 dynasties going. I can't get in either one. I honestly don't know what to do, should we just wait or save it to off-line and then re-send invites?

8. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

9. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

10. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

ya im down i got to play my saturday heros games so thats weird. thanks for the update.

11. jneeley07

jneeley07 Guest

i can't connect either, i'm gonna try turning it off then back on, and then if it won't work, i'm just going to delete the online dynasty file from my hard drive and download it all again, that worked on the last ncaa

12. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

This is total BS, it's 10 am EST the next morning and I still can't log into the dynasty. EA sucks.

13. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Sorry I had to edit the title to this thread....it was driving me nuts.

it said "I can log into the dynasty"

14. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Hey Bucs,

Bowlin for Roses had this same "bug" issue.. What we ended up having to do was delete the dynasty and start over.. If you cannot log in to save the dynasty off-line, then that is most likely the only solution for you.. Otherwise you should be able to save it and re-send the invites so everyone can be where they left off..

Let me know if you have any questions..

15. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

That's what it looks like I'm going to have to do. I was trying to avoid that but. I will be resending invites.

16. DC

DC Shake n Bake

we starting completely over?

17. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

I hope not i had the #1 corner and #1 guard all but locked up and my corner had A- speed A agi, A jump, B+ Zone and man covr and alot more..QQ

18. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

No we don't start over. I am having a serious issue though, I can't log on to the servers at all, I can't even look at invites or anything like that. I'm screwed. Even if someone saved the dynasty I can't get back in. THIS IS BULLSHIT!!! someone help.

19. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

i still cant log on, whats the status?

20. DC

DC Shake n Bake

that is very strange that u cant connect at all.....i can get in all my dynasties but this one...dang EA....

21. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

It has happened to 3 of our leagues now.. Don't know what the cause is at all.. I am going to try and be in contact with Adam Thompson with EA to see if he has heard of these issues/has any solution to fix it..

The result for the other 2 leagues (CoC and BfR) was that we completely restarted due to the error that no one could convert to an off-line dynasty and re-upload cleanly with the corruption being on the OD file..

The XBOX leagues have not had an issue with connecting/logging into a dynasty, but a few have had the error when trying to post their data that the "Dynasty Servers are currently unavailable".. Their temporary quick fix is to log out of XB Live and log back in, the hit "Retry Now" to make it work.. So I don't know if logging out of the PSN network and back in is our quick fix.. But it may be worth a shot for those who can still get into the dynasty..

For those who can't, sit tight and I will work with Bucsfan on getting this situation handled..

22. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

So you cant delete the OD, LOad the last one we saved and reinvite from there?

23. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

He can try.. you may lose a week of progress if he hasnt saved.. But if the "bug" is attached to his latest saved file, then the issue will still exist..

24. rbpd5015

rbpd5015 Guest

This is total BS, all 12 of us not including Hack and the other guys bust there ass for this website and this league.

EA should look at traditionfootball.com and see how what we are doing and help us.

Matt

25. DC

DC Shake n Bake

if its a corrupted file.....could it not be the ps3's corrupting the file.....just thinking since the 360's arent having this problem.....but rbpd i agrree