Cap Book assistance

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Cap Book assistance

If someone could possibly update the cap book for me today while I am at work, I plan on working on it after I get off work today. Just let me know if anyone gets to work on it and what teams you fix.

THanks!

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Win, I am home (snow) and can help with anything you need. Let me know what you want me to do buddy.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Web,

Just download the latest cap book, and start at the top of the team front office thread. From where I last posted to the latest post, just make the changes on the book. If the owner bids more than the minimum for a player, make sure they are highlighted in red all the way across to signify a possible cap hit for cuts. As you update it, post what the cap book number is in the thread to show you checked it. I will be home around 2 o'clock, so anything you can do before then would be greatly appreciated.

I'll let you know here when I get back officially so you can upload the cap book to the site and I'll update from there. Thanks.

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Will do buddy.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Thank you sir. The help is very much appreciated.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Win, just so I know I am looking at the right book, the most recent is:

Jan2210CapBookYear2.zip?

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Win, I was called into work. I could not do it during the day, but if you let me know if that is the right book I will help out as soon as I get out of here.