Cap Book Modifications

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Cap Book Modifications

Okay, with the update to the rules on free agency and its wording now (which I do like by the way), I will be changing the view on the free agents a bit.

Since, with the way it's worded now, a free agent signed at minimum value carries no cap hit for cuts, I will no longer change the font color of those free agents in the book. I will change all teams who currently have free agents that fit that MO to black, and with the formula for figuring cap space in as well.

From here on out, the only time we'll see font color change for FA is when they are signed above the minimum. If necessary, I can make the FA minimums signees another color other than red, but, honestly, I think it's overkill. I think red for FA signed over minimum and black for regular roster players/FA signed for minimum will work fine.

Any objections to this?

2. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Nope. Works for me

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

sounds great! i just got off for the rest of the day so i am going home and can help work on some of this releasing players stuff

4. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

sounds good win.....

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Biggest thing I am seeing so far is discrepancies between ps3 rosters (what I am using) and what people are listing as cuts and what not.

Just have to keep an eye on rosters and make sure people cut who they say they cut. I'm very worried as most teams (not all, but most) cut below the Madden minimum. We have to make sure this doesn't happen next go around.