Cap Book Question

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Cap Book Question

Okay, I am going through today while I have some free time and doing some additions to the cap book since we've added some rules that the cap book didn't have in place to figure out itself. Here's what I am doing:

1. Adding a cap hits field for all teams.
    2. Adding an IR hits field for all teams.
    3. Adding a field to list position/name of all cap hits and value of player cut for hit.
    4. Adding a field to list position/name of all IR hits for teams and value of player cut for IR.
    5. Adding team colors to top left corner where team name is displayed (not much but wanted a little team feel).

My main question is this, and I would need input/help if the majority of folks wanted this: I would like to add a player's potential rating near the player's cap value. It's an easy thing to do, but I would need every team to tell me their player's potentials. It would make looking for potential trades easier.

Let me know what you all think about the potential field addition.

2. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Sounds like a great idea. I don't think you'll get every single player, so I'd make it a optional thing and just hope to get as many teams to take part as possible.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

eh. i dont know how big a deal this is, but if you want it we can push it.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

If people like the idea of putting a potential field in the cap book, I'll do it. If not, then I won't. Just need input.