Cap Book Updating Responsibilities

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

@satinsdave75
    @DJDunn6
    @bigox1337
    @Miklos_Nyiszli

Okay, we'll do the same thing we did last year, with each guy taking 2 divisions and I'll monitor them all as you guys check in.

Dave - Take the Easts, AFC and NFC
    Dunn - Take the Souths, AFC and NFC
    Miklos - Take the Norths, AFC and NFC
    Ox - Take the Wests, AFC and NFC

Guys, as you get finished with teams and/or divisions, message me here and I will be checking them. This worked last year. However, if you guys fall behind, you HAVE to let me know ASAP so I can help out. If you don't tell me and your divisions don't get done, you will be held responsible for holding up the offseason. And you don't want that, do you? ;)

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

satinsdave haha, no wonder I never get those alerts

I'm free all weekend so hopefully we can get to offseason and start up with the teams posting progressions then, either way, I can always find time during the week to get it done

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

LOL

Damnit, I type too fast for my own good.

@saintsdave75

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

progression is something new, from what i can get from last year, we need to make everyone blue to start the season, then color code the ups and downs of progression and change overalls... What else should be done at the progression/regression stage, should i change salaries of the guys progressing to a new pay level as well?

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

If the players have formulas in the base salary/bonus area, they will automatically go up if their overall calls for a new pay increase. HOWEVER, if the overall goes down, you will have to manually put in their pay. Pay does NOT go down based on overall going down, just like modifier doesn't go down.

If they don't have a formula in the base salary/bonus area, then you would have to look at their overall and see if it matches up with minimum base bonus/salary requirements. The rookies from last year will be fun in that regard. All rookies were manual formulas, and most of the 2nd and 3rd rounders were cheap guys that will go up a good bit in salary. So keep that in mind.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Also, Ox, some guys will regress. They are put in orange color if I'm not mistaken.