1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cap Space/Resigning Question

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by fuzzyl0gic, Oct 28, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I entered each of my player's 2014 cap hit into a spread sheet and summed them up. I checked each value three times to make sure it was correct. The total sum I got, plus the 3.93M 2014 cap penalties I've incurred thus far, equals 134.13M.

I really wanted to resign a OLB, but it told me I didn't have the cap space to do it. When I try to resign guys, it says I only have 190K in free space. I noticed the cap increased from 120 --> 130M from season one to two. I'm assuming it increases to 140M in season three? The only thing I can figure out is that it's also subtracting the rookie reserve from my 2014 cap, hence only 190K being free. Is this the case?

Keller I know you've been through multiple seasons, any idea if this is the case? If so, I thought I'd share this information with you guys. It'll help you better plan future resignings.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I have not been real in depth in the salary cap. I'm always like 30mil under.

3. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I noticed that at season 1 they kept my rookie reserves estimated and I was working with limited cap space due to it. I ended up not using all the reserves they set out for me, but it wouldnt allow me to sign players due to its potential.