CapBook Guys - disappointed

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Sep 10, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

CapBook Guys - disappointed

Whats up with these threads not getting ok'ed and followed through on? Where's everyone, except win at?

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I have been a little slow with them this past week for sure. I thought wayj did a good job though. Win has bailed us out for sure though and gets to them before I even get a chance, props to him. My kids went back to school all 3, my business is back to full time, it was my wife's 40th birthday and our 10 yr anniversary. So I am sorry, now that a routine is set up over here I should myself be able to get back in the swing better sorry and thanks Win for picking us (well me anyway) up.

3. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Im sorry man this is my bad. There are only two teams that are a day behind which was the Saints and the Lions. I meant to update the Saints last night and ended up getting caught up doing stuff for work. The Lions got burried a bit and I missed them somehow. Its alot of info to manage and I have been putting alot of time into it, sorry we are all human.

4. wajomatik

I will do a better job of staying on top of it

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm trying not to do updates and leave it to Wajy and Dunn so they get more comfortable with the system and staying on top of it.

Wajy/Dunn: if you guys start to feel steamrolled a bit let me know and I'll hop in and do some updating.

6. wajomatik

Im fine man no worries

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I know. Really the only books I've looked at and updated in the last week or two is my own. So a thumbs up to you and Dunn for staying on it!

(y)

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Well its not a whipping or anything, I am not upset. I was just wondering what was up with the few threads that i seen that weren't getting updated. I totally totally understand that you guys get busy, which is why we have 3 of you who can do it. Thanks for the updated.

9. wajomatik

I understand and I do need to be more diligent. Your just doing your job as our commish, making sure we stay on top of things. But I will start making a better effort to get the book updated daily.:beernana:

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

This is good though. Need to communicate with each other and make sure we are all on the same page every once in a while. :)

11. wajomatik

I agree Win chewin tha fat is a good thing