Capology Book - New Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Capology Book - New Thread

Just wanted to start a new thread myself with updates to the cap book.

I have updated all teams to the New Orleans Saints with trades/cuts/FA signings that I have seen in front office thread. If they are not posted there, I am trying NOT to add it for them.

Also, if you look at the first page (summary page) you'll see I put a note on the right about FAs on pages. If you guys get a chance please look over the rosters and make sure the FAs are right cost and that no one has snuck something past me.

I'll try to finish the rest of the teams tomorrow if I have time. If anyone else works on it, just repost it with notes about updates.

Attached Files:

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Updated with deals to 10:30 PM tonight. Does not include deal between Saints and Chiefs.

Attached Files:

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

New book for the 15th. Nate, I had lots of discrepancies between what is on EA's website (4 or 5 players actually) and what we had in the book for the Saints. Plus not to mention, sadly, I hadn't updated your side of our trade. You are now at 334 cap and 53 players. I know you have a lower number listed. Let me know specifically about the players in blue on your roster, as I added them and their overall value but they were not ever there and I don't remember seeing them as free agents.

Attached Files:

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm uploading a new file for 10/17. Nate, just let me know about the players in blue as those are off the EA site. If they are not on your roster that may be a bit of the issue, but unsure.

Attached Files:

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

t anderson - http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8854
    s. gregory - http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8850
    m. sinclair - http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8851

I just realized i signed the wrong lb. on my roster it has michael okao or whatever when it should be http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8857 o. michael.

ill release and sign the right guy. let me know what that does to my cap and if that fixes it to the right levels.

6. natedawg212000

scratch that, that is the same guy, i just posted the names backwards. so that is the same player.

7. natedawg212000

those numbers are right then.

8. natedawg212000

does every team have a cap page going?

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

It's flowing now a bit. There's a few hit and misses here and there in posts, though, but everyone that is doing trades/signing FAs appears to be bought in and posting. Might not hurt to rebump a post about putting trades not only in trade forum but in front office forum once trade is approved. A few teams I've had to go back and look at the completed trades area to see what was going on.

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

New book updated to 10/21/09.

Attached Files:

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

The latest cap book as of 10/25, sort of. Any posts in the front office thread that do not have a reply from me as the last reply in the thread are NOT updated. That includes the "trade" between Seattle and Denver. I will post about that in another thread.

In case I'm not able to get on the forums as much as needed and we have some player/cap issues to deal with, please keep an eye on the books while I am in Vegas for the next few days. Thanks!

Attached Files:

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Updated to 10/30/09. People are still posting trades taking place in their front office thread before actually doing their trades.

Attached Files:

13. natedawg212000

I am going to sticky this, and also if you could post it up in the team management forum i'll stick it there too.

14. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

What am I posting, the book or the information about people posting trades?

15. natedawg212000

the book so everyone can d/l and check your numbers and have access to it. they just dont have the right to change stuff and reupload

16. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Sorry about the delay on this. The cap book is now posted in the team front office area. Sticky it whenever you can Nate.

17. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

New book for 11/6/09.

Attached Files:

18. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Updated book for 11/13/09.

Attached Files:

19. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Best I could do with updating book before all the changes took place that I couldn't keep up with.

Attached Files:

20. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Winuvas, do you want some help with the cap book during the offseason. I downloaded your last spreadsheet link and updated my team on it. I can do AFC while you do NFC with this helps. Let me know. I don't have alot of free time right now, but I'm willing to help out where I can. Or maybe load of 1 division to me and when I'm don you can give me another division. What ever works for you.

21. natedawg212000

thats a good deal claven. update it during the day while hes at work is cool. just do as much as you can.

22. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Guys, appreciate the help. The main thing to look for is for any posts made after I have stated "updated". Any posts made after that are not updated in the book. So I would start with any teams that I do not finish a thread on, and update the book from that point. For NFC teams ONLY, look at EA's website or PS3 rosters because I never updated overalls of any NFC teams for progression/regression.

I will be home about 1:30ish. I can continue working on the book at that time till about 6 (if I need to), then I have a get-together I will be going to for the rest of the night.

If you download and update just post "updated" in the team thread. I'll see it and bump it so that way I know it's checked.

Thanks for the help guys.

23. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Win, should I add a player a team picked up in order to drop another. I figured I can mark him in a different color so we know he needs to release that player once picking his starter for that position.

24. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

That will work. As long as there is some way to distinguish him. On some teams I just went with what EA and PS3 rosters had, so some books have no P, no K, and no FB. I'll have to go back through and make sure those teams are updated with scrubs.

25. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Im just going by the current rosters through EA website.