Capp's Green Guy of Week 1

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by capp34, Apr 25, 2012.

1. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

[​IMG]

Offensive Green Guy of Week 1
    [​IMG]
    Shalon put up a great game in his 1st game catching 4 balls for 107 and 1 TD. He made the biggest play in the 3rd quarter when took a pass 69 yards for a score to give the Saints the lead. Hopefully he can keep this up for the rest of the year because the Saints need him to play big in order make some noise in the NFC South.
    Defensive Green Guy of Week 2
    [​IMG]
    Cachopa had a wonderful start to his career recording 4 tackles 2 sacks and forced fumble. The #76 pick came in rated at a 68 overall and showed why being drafted to the best situation was the best thing that could happen to him. Playing with 2 other great linebackers Cachopa should continue making plays all over the field for the Bears.
    Just a little something I wanted to put together for the young guys of the league to get some shine. The best rookies of the week will be honored by using a few stipulations. First rule is that rookies must win their game first and it has to be a user game. Second rule is if you are the rookie of the week on xfn you are disqualified (unless gap is too big) so I can keep things a lil different.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Dam Looks like none of my rookies will be up here then ;)

3. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Scrub

Campbell had 2 sacks in one of the games me and PA lagged out in. I feel alot of sacks coming

4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

ok lol

5. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

:)

Just messing with you.

6. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

No love for Rams FS Erik Manley and his 2 INT in week 1.

7. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

It was a tough decision but I opted for the Bears LB because he was rated lower than Manley but he did have an excellent start to his career.

8. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

My CB has to take week 2