Cardinals 62, Packers 20

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by pbates86, Jun 5, 2010.

1. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Cardinals 62, Packers 20

Cards get a much needed win facing the visiting Packers, winning big 62-20. The Cards were expecting a face-off of the 1st two rookie RBs taken in this year's draft, but in a puzzling move, Coach Jethro decided not to give Scooter Chapman any significant touches.

Cardinals dominated offensively and defensively all game. 2nd play of the game rookie phenom Bjeorn Mason takes the inside hand off 77 yards for a TD. It was that kind of day for the Cardinals.

Packers offense just had no answers for the Cardinals defense. After 3 quarters the Cards had already put up 62 pts, at which point Coach Bates pulled his starters.

GG Jethro...Just give Scooter the damn ball.

2. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

Scooter got injured on his first return. Not to make excuses, but on that long run my controller died and I had to play the rest of the game with the controller plugged in. I think I am cross eyed now after sitting 3 feet away from a 65" tv haha. GG

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

4. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

62 sounds bad, but look at it this way...it would have only been 55 if he hadn't fumbled on a KO return.

I kinda figured this would raise some eyebrows especially since I was up so big at halftime, but a half is pretty damn long to just try and run the clock out.

5. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I remember when used I to score more than 40 pts