Cardinals out of town 12/11 to 12/13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ferocious, Dec 10, 2010.

1. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Wife surprised me with some Cowboys vs my Eagles game tickets in Dallas, so we will be driving over there Saturday morning and driving back Sunday night after the game. So I should be able to get my game in Friday night hopefully or Monday. Thanks

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thx for the heads up Alonso. Have fun and travel safe! Keep us posted if any probs getting your game in with Derek. He is PST, so later kickoffs are generally best for him.

@ferocious

3. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Derek advised me that Monday will not be a good day as he can only play late and will not be before the deadline, but I told him tonight after the advance we should be able to get it in. So most likely tonight is game time. We will keep u posted. And thanks for the good wishes, I just hope my Eagles kick some Cowboy ass since my wife is a Cowboy fan:D. I just dont feel like hearing her shit talking all the way back home lmao..

4. CHUNKNESS

We can always advance on Tuesday AM after you guys have played if late Monday winds up being your only option. Try to get it in tonight if you can, but if not, Monday late is cool, too.

@ferocious
    @BadaBing319

5. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

We weren't able to hook up tonight, so we'll shoot for Monday night late. Thanks for the flexibility Doug. I'll post in the scheduling forum to get a time set up...

6. CHUNKNESS

sounds good, thx