Cards stepping down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by France719, Nov 18, 2009.

1. France719

France719 Guest

Cards stepping down

First off, let me say this is not because of my poor record. I have had a ton of fun and if a few things go my way I could be 3-2 right now.

This is because I will be playing very little madden for the time being as my new game is MW2. There will be weeks where I just won't want to play my game, and that's not fair to you guys. I wish I had found this league earlier because I its top tier all around, but MW2 is my game for now.

Thanks all,

France719

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

hey france, im in the same boat as you. got MW2 when it came out and now madden is on the shelf. The only time now i play is a warm up game and my league game once or twice a week. Use to play madden with my roommate and now that has also been replaced with MW2 and NBA2k10. If you think madden has bugs you better check out 2k10, Sometimes it wont let you sub and lebron can hit half courters almost 75 percent of the time. Makes me think madden is a polished game when i compare the two. ha

3. France719

France719 Guest

Besides the problem with covering RBs out of the backfield and the occasional retarded play by the computer in the flats, I actually think this game runs pretty smoothly. This is doubly true compared to NCAA's DE glitch.

But this decision didn't really have anythign to do with not being satisfied with the game play, but purely because I think MW2 is that good and I am addicted to it.

4. zf10

zf10 Walk On

i can understand that... since i got MW2 ive only played my franchise games... MW2 will definately take up alot of my time 2 cuz its so addictin but ill get all my games in

5. Branden

Branden Walk On

MW2 is so good but always gotta try to make time for madden! good havin u francis

6. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

well good luck mw2... hate that your traded your best player before leaving...but i guess thats how it goes

7. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say it.

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ya this is what sucks. i want to allow you guys the freedom, but it really gets under my skin when guys quit because of game play (which i will fix when its brought to my attention) or when guys quit because of better games that come out. this is a YEAR AROUND LEAGUE. If people don't want to play madden year around then this is not for them.

Sorry to see you go. enjoy your new game.

9. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

I agree with Nate, i mean come on people!! Call of Dooty is fun, but this is MADDEN... The best game in the freakin world..... I'm here for the long haul, i love being able to play people in a league style from all over the US.. i've been waiting for this forever and now most of ya'll wanna quit.... come on people it's like 2 hours of your time a week.. an hour for the game and an hour for the forum!!!

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay, I wouldn't exactly say it's the greatest game in the world...Maybe for you, Texans....for Chiefs not so much lol....anyway, it's really good. I haven't played Madden since 06 (anyone remember QB vision revolutionizing Madden? lol) but Nate talked me into picking it up. No regrets though. I enjoy the online franchise with the other people in this forrum. Guys are very tight knit and loyal to Madden for the most part.

This is a great league. I never played any online Madden until this year, so I'm VERY green at online play. But I'm still having fun, especially with my articles and podcasts. Hope you guys are enjoying them.

11. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

very much so Winuvas....

And yes the greatest game in the world, it's the ONLY game i play!!

Seriously, i bought a ps3 the day it came out for madden and it's the only game i play.. been playing it since the first one.. I love football, i'm a football coach, and this really is the only game i play, and besides previous years of madden, it's pretty much the only game i own.....

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Football coach? What level, if you don't mind me asking? That is something I have thought about doing. Although if you look at my offensive numbers, you'd think I would be horrible at it...lol

13. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

im gonna find u on modern warfare and kill u so many times, you'll come running back to madden, not great at madden yet, but surgical on MW2. watch ur back lol.

14. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

jr. high right now, high school sooner than later

15. gatornation0620

gatornation0620 Will the Bucs go 0-16?

This forum is awesome as it gets and the league of play is moving faster than I expected. Of course since the Bucs are scaring some people over the last couple of weeks it is making it even better.

Honesty is the best virtue, but football vs war...how can you even compare? Maybe we should charge up front and if you complete the season you get your money back...paypal?

16. France719

France719 Guest

Well I play on 360 but my tag is France719 on there as well. Again, I apologize for dropping out, especially after trading Fitz. I don't want to do a league if I can't be competitive and to be competitive I would need time into madden to keep my skills up. The same thing goes for MW2, I don't want to play the game just every once in a while only to get my ass kicked when I do play. I simply do not have the time between work and school to have two games.

17. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

nah, i was jus joking, MW2 is awesome!!