Career Mode: How to fix youth squad freeze ?

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by Virulentmeteor5, May 2, 2012.

1. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

Like the title says, How do you fix this issue?
    Every 2nd Season towards the end of the season this causes my xbox to freeze and then I have to reboot it (yes thats right, completely freezes to the point I cant even exit to the dashboard). I have deleted all created players/formations/saved settings/auto saved CM/cleared cache/formatted HD and the issue persists always around the same time. If anyone knows how to work around this please let me know.

2. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

never heard of this.... but i do not develop youth players, or at least i haven't yet

3. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

I had to restart my career mode and this time I decided to leave all the scouting to the AI team to see if this allows me to continue past season 2.

4. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Let us know if this works. I might try to start one over the summer

5. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

I've done 6+ seasons of career mode including youth squad development and never ran into this issue...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

That is interesting, by any chance might you be able to tell me what type of HD you have and how you go about managing your saved files ( Do you load off of auto save files or do you save it on the memory unit instead). Also which XBOX edition do you have? I get the feeling that Fifa like in fifa 11 on PS3 is giving me issues because of the HD or the XBOX itself even though it mostly likely comes down to poor coding rather than faulty XBOX.

7. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

I have an XBOX 360 Elite w/ 120GB hard drive. I installed FIFA to the hd as well. I always load using the "continue career mode" option since I only play one CM at a time.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

Merih Thanks, I wonder if that is the problem because I always load the career manually and maybe this is causing this problem. The other possibility is that there may be some incompatibility with my HD and XBOX since I have one of the very early models. I will sim tonight and load from the "continue career mode" option to see if this fixes it.