Carolina Panthers Roster Management

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Philstyle3005, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

[​IMG]
    Untouchable:
    QB Cam Newton

Looking to Trade:
    QB Jimmy Clausen
    HB Ryan Grant
    HB Jonathan Stewart
    HB Deangelo Williams (Looking to get rid of one of the RB's, possibly 2 as my offense is designed more around the pass, and we will only be using 1 running back.)

Interested In: WR, DE, CB, SS, FS, Draft picks.

Would be open to trading other players, just mainly looking to move the guys I listed first.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Panthers Enter into Negotiations with Captain Munnerlyn and Louis Murphy
    The Panthers wasted little time in letting these two players know that keeping them in Carolina was going to be a priority. Louis Murphy is expected to sign this week, a 1 year contract worth 900K. Murphy is currently the 3rd string WR for the Panthers, and many thought the Panthers were going to sign Roscoe Parrish for the slot receiver position, pushing Murphy to the 4th spot, and eventually pushing Murphy out the door in Carolina. That doesn't look like it's going to happen now. Rumors are that Captain Munnerlyn will be a little tougher to get a deal struck with, but he has received a 3 year offer that he and his agent are going currently talking over. Captain is currently the number 2 corner back right now, but the Panthers have made it no secret that they're looking for another CB to add to the team.

3. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Reports are that the Panthers would like to trade out of the 1st round if possible.

4. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

what are you looking for?

5. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

WR, DE, CB, SS, FS, Draft picks.