Carolina Panthers team page

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by Danthraxxx, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

New owner of the Panthers checking in !

Since I know like maybe 4 guys over here quick intro on me. I have been on the Xbox side since 2011 , played in NCAA OD's After Midnight and PFP. I have played the last 3 releases in TMFL and now in NextFL. I am usually pretty easy to schedule with and when I have time offer up some content and have helped with waivers and other such horrible tasks. I like to crack a lot of jokes in the CB , and on occasion complain about my players sucking or the AI doing something wacky, or my IRL team (Browns) doing really dumb things.

Pretty excited to join this league ..... not so much for getting my ass kicked by capp34 , can't wait for that :)
    Never used league daddy , I can tell from 3min with it that it is 15x better than the CFM site (y)

Now on to the team !

Excited to have a top level QB after dealing with noodle arm Andy Dalton in TMFL and revolving door of crap with the Browns in NextFL. Not so excited about the 135mil / 7 year contract given to him by prior management. That might be an issue in 3-4 more season. Less thrilled about Greg Olson getting a 7 year deal ...... he is 30 ! :eek:

Already looking forward to rebuilding this team , coaching staff may or may not be on the hot seat. I can promise one thing come this next off-season ..... my trainer rocking his snapback backwards will for sure be working at the Citgo real soon.

I will update my off season trade block here soon.

Thanks BobJr & rest of Hard Knocks for having me.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

Just make sure u stay in the bottom of the division lol jk good to have u bro. And we play this week. When can u go? I'm sure u dying to play with ur new team

• Like Like x 1
  3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

eh maybe Monday ? I have NextFL draft tomorrow night

4. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

Ok I'll be available after 5pm est

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I can play after 6:30 EST

6. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Still complaining about Andy Dalton...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

What time did you want to kick off ?

8. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    ya know if you wanna rebuild...the number 2 pick is looking mighty good to me right now...

I have picks up for trade :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Panthers looking to shop the #5 overall pick in the draft , looking for multiple picks not players.

10. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Panthers shake up part of staff,
    new owner promises to keep head coach for duration of contract.

Panther’s ownership did some house cleaning this week and let go of its training staff and head of scouting, citing issues with declining veterans and poor drafts in the past.

The moves however did not stop there , as new offensive coordinator and running backs coach Tom Rathman was introduced. Rathman, who played in the NFL for 7 years (1986-93) and won 2 Super Bowls has previously held running back coaching positions for the 49ers , Lions and then back to the 49ers again under Jim Harbaugh. This will be the first full time coordinator role for Rathman.

[​IMG]

In his first press conference as the new coordinator Rathman released the following statement:

“I really want to thank the Panthers ownership and coach Turner for giving me this opportunity. I want the fan base to know that I have no intention of trying to re-invent the wheel here. We will continue to value a power running game in Carolina, but one thing that will change is the amount of carries Cam Newton will get. I will not rule out keeping in some read option plays, but the days of Cam getting more than 100 rushes in a season are over. The Panthers have invested a lot of money in Cam and I will see to it that he is around to return that investment.”

Rumors have surfaced since the hire that Rathman and head coach Turner have been looking at taking a back with the 5th overall pick in the upcoming draft.

Offensive Playbook- Pittsburg custom (removed Full House, added small amount of Pistol)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Oilers might be looking to move to 3-4 in the off season and will be looking to move some of our 4-3 defensive lineman. Anyone not named Star or Roper can be moved.

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Hmmmm let me take a look sir

• Like Like x 1
  13. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Oilers officially placing Cam Newton on the block, looking for couple of draft picks in return.

14. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Pablo Parker is officially on the trade block , looking for 1st round pick and an additional pick in mid rounds or highest offer.