CA's Random Thoughts Pt. 4

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by controllerabuser, Apr 2, 2012.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What is the biggest thing you would like to see fixed, implemented, added or changed for Madden 13?

• Like Like x 1
  2. controllerabuser

I would love the ability to upload draft classes or edit them.

Hell, I would sit for hours to make sure the 1st couple rounds every year were made to reflect IRL.

I know a lot of guys want to see gameplay but I think if they fixed this, I would be very happy. I mean, when will they ever have gameplay fixed to what we all expect?

I already love doing draft stuff and this would make it so much more interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

I agree that gameplay for the most is fine, just fine tune a few things. I want to see OA updated a lot more. A practice mode would be great to work both your offense and defense.

• Like Like x 1
  4. controllerabuser

That would be legit man. Just to go a little further, it would be even cooler if the players progressed a little from a good practice. I'm beginning to like the sounds of scrapping overall rating and potentials that people like Emmdotfrisk and BobJr talk about. I would like the chance to get my rookies or young guys in practice and see how they do. How often do you play most of you youngsters?

• Like Like x 1
  5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    I definitely want them to scrap the potentials. There should be Bust and Gems in the draft, yet when we see the potentials we alreayd have a general idea of what is there. It really doesn't even make sense.

I want a legit practice mode that has players ratings fluctuate. It'd be great to have a guy like Victor Cruz, or Miles Austin emerge from nothing (58 ovr) to something really great within the season or seasons. It happens all the time in the NFL, hardwork should pay off.

I am ok with the gameplay for the most part. I have enjoyed this Madden above the last few. I think draws and things like that we can kinda eliminate ourselves. There will always be exploits, just gotta figure them out and create rules.

• Like Like x 3
  6. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Improve the logic of the zone coverages and ball trajectory.

Im a draft guru too if you know me so being able to have the ncaa draft classes cross platforms would be incredible.

• Like Like x 1
  8. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

added rfa back into fa period. go back to old fa period wihout timer clock . for me i think passing in the game feel like strong arm guy is same someone with not strong arm shouldnt be same.

• Like Like x 2
  9. controllerabuser

10. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    I wish we could play cross platform. Madden for PS3 is the same game for Xbox, so why not let us play together? :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

Agreed, just like Bob mentioned with Cruz and Austin. Being able to build up our young players through a practice mode or even drills would make OA better overall. In 2K, players and teams ratings can go higher or lower depending on Ws and Ls. In my second season with the Kings, I started 0-4. All of my players ratings went down, even the players who didnt play. Now, Im 5-6 and in the playoffs, all my players ratings went up as well as my team rating. I would love for this type of thing in Madden, I know they have the clutch factor but it only affects a few players, this type of rating changes would make games feel different and even more important.

BobJr, with what your talking about with gameplay, I agree. Our league can help minimize the flaws, but I think Madden needs to do two things, improve the awareness of players, and show me that the play recognition rating actually means something. The AI blocking isnt that great compared to other Madden games IMO, fixing the Oline issues could help with all these nano's that people love to find lol. On defense, play recognition for players should be emphasized. To me you dont see this rating actually being used by AI players. Ray Lewis probably has the highest play recognition rating in the game, but I still see him not making the correct read or play. Tightening up man coverage as well would help(play recognition would fix this), but if you have your WR running any route that involves a cut against a CB playing man, your most likely going to find him, doesnt matter how good the CB is. This should be emphasized in Madden 13 as well.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

All lot of our posts were echoed at community day, I would love to see each and everyone of these things make it into M13

• Like Like x 2
  13. controllerabuser

Just wondering, I've never been into OA in Madden like this but have they ever let you upload classes or edit them?

If not, do you think they will allow it?

14. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

for online, never