Catching up the Reds

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Catching up the Reds

I’m catching the Reds up, below are open spots I have for the next couple of weeks, after that, who the hell knows. All nights I can start at 9pm est, or I can push the start time back 9:30pm est.

Two rules to signing up.

1) I’m playing two game series, don’t sign up unless you have enough time to play a two game series.
    2) Do not sign up after 5pm est the night you want to play, if you do, chances are I won’t get it and you’ll be waiting for no reason.

Go to the game scheduling and then the Cincinnati Reds thread to sign up.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Psycho, I sent you the invite. Sorry I wasn't on last night to do it then.

Want to set one up for Monday the 26th starting at 9pm against the Mets? If we play 3 or 4, I can bang the whole thing out if you're down.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

We actually play 4 times - wow!

We could do 2 Monday, 2 Tuesday, or all 4 on Saturday afternoon if that would work. I'm going to be it won't, since people with a wife and kids usually are busy most weekend afternoons.

Let me know! I could also still do 4 Monday night if we started right at 9 or before.

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I'll go ahead and say 2 Monday and 2 Tuesday night.

We'll see what happens Monday night, I may or may not feel like getting all four in.

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I didn't even get on last night.

I think the stress of the job, closing on the house, moving and the second kid being only 3 months away from getting here, finally did me in. Pounding headache started at noon yesterday, got home from work, checked the ODs and went to bed at 6pm, and slept till this morning.

The 13 hour nap is obviously what I needed, because today I'm feeling engerized and ready to continue plugging along in life. :D

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

There ya go!

I forgot that I have a softball game Monday night. We can try 2 Tues and 2 Weds?