1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cathedral Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Jun 14, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Pre Season Power Rankings
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7 Column 8 Column 9
    Rank Team Last Week's Matchup This Week's Matchup Best Win Worst Loss Record Why[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    1 [​IMG] Ohio State N/A Akron None None 0-0 Goose owned this league in NCAA 11...rightfully gets the top spot[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    2 [​IMG] Oklahoma N/A Tulsa None None 0-0 Team is stacked, bonner is not. Short stay at #2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    3 [​IMG] VT N/A TBD None None 0-0 He who has the gold makes the rules[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    4 [​IMG] PSU N/A TBD None None 0-0 Who is going to play QB? Doesn't matter[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    5 [​IMG] BYU N/A Ole Miss TBD None 0-0 Havent seen this many white boys play together since the last N'Sync Concert[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    6 [​IMG] Florida St. N/A LA. Monroe N/A None 0-0 Always a tough match up down in Talahasee[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    7 [​IMG] Virginia N/A TBD N/A None 0-0 They still have a football team?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    8 [​IMG] Georgia N/A Boise State N/A None 0-0 Tough week one matchup[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    9 [​IMG] Washington N/A E. Wash N/A None 0-0 Really old with a bad team, not a good combo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    10 [​IMG] Mississippi State N/A Memphis N/A None 0-0 Only at 11 because I am a dick and forgot to add him. He won't be here long. This team will be in a BCS bowl year one[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/quote]

2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

NICE!!!

bonner at #2?! unbelievable. it will be a short stay indeed. once heaps throws 5INTs in his 1st game, mormon will fall too.

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

Great work Matt. This will be awesome once the season starts.

4. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

So I am really at #11......"Really old with a bad team, not a good combo".......smile when you say that old part, the Dawgs are moving up this season, although a tough schedule, Oregon and Stanford, all in the Northern Division...

5. vatechhokie01

sarkisian is good. love that guy.

6. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

yes uva still has a football team. and they also have a pretty bad ass baseball team too.

• Like Like x 1
  7. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

^bump....edited

8. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

How could you forget the Dawgs??? They're coached by Dan MULLEN ...isn't that like your uncle or 3rd cousin or something?

9. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

yeah I have no idea... :facepalm:

10. vatechhokie01

bump. i like this... especially the part that has Bulldog below UW.

11. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

gramps...well done...i was worried about this...is there anyway I can get this so I can update?

12. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Will send the link to share...that was the plan!

13. vatechhokie01

i just talked loser mormon into changing into a horrid team... nice! bonner, change!

14. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

These power rankings sure do need some updating! They're missing the future champs!!!

15. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Kent State is in place, GDocs was not taking links today, so will revisit tonight to complete.....The Abbey, big schools, is Tuna

16. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Tulane updated

17. TJM

TJM Walk On

Isnt the Mean Green Scott Bakula's team? The one with the woman kicker?

18. Goose

Goose Walk On

No, they were the Fightin' Armadillos.

19. TJM

TJM Walk On

oh yeah, remember the green and they were somewhere in Texas

20. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

I am working on it....the problem is that the graphics stay fixed.....in a copy I put the coaches in another column and when I did a sort everything was in order, except the graphics did not move...

21. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

i got it...thanks

22. vatechhokie01

yea, importing and using images in google sheets sucks... period. just use text mullen.

23. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

well now that they are in order, there shouldnt be to many drastic changes

24. Goose

Goose Walk On

Love the power rankings, but if the sliders don't suck you can drop me to below gramps after I lose by 50. I played the first half against OSU last night on AA and I was down 21-7. I couldn't do shit on offense. This is going to be fun.

25. TJM

TJM Walk On

You can prob. drop me down to the bottom. Having trouble with offense! Gotta spend some time in practice. "we talking about practice?"