Cats/'Liers Vol. 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Abominatrix, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Hey derek, I'm available pretty much any evening to start the game from 7 EST to 10:30 EST, and all of Friday night and the weekend except Sunday morning and Saturday evening...the latter for obvious reasons (FOOTBALL). Let me know what works best for you.

2. derek

derek Walk On

What about tonight when your become available. Tomorrow I won't be around til late and Saturday...well you already said it.

3. derek

derek Walk On

Hey Abom if it's all the same to you can we play tomorrow? I just played a user game and I have one to play in another od at 8. I was hoping to check out some of this Carolina Vandy game too. If everone is waiting on us Ill go ahead and play but if not tomorrow would be better.

4. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Yea, I can go tomorrow - just so happens that my internet is wonky. I can't even send you a message on XBL, and I'm not sure what the problem is. I'm sure it would've ruined the game somehow, too.

5. derek

derek Walk On

Actually I got four msgs from you each saying "you there?" lol. I get off work at 2p cst or I get back from jammin at around 10 p cst

6. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

It's not your internet. I have been having the same problems here and there lately and so has Cam where the xbox inbox won't load right on the console or the website.....If you try to send a message it just fails. It's been very frustrating, I don't know what's going on with it.

7. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Sorry about the spam. On my end, it said it couldn't send any of the messages when I hit "Send Message". We can try for 10 CST (11 EST) tonight.

8. derek

derek Walk On

No problem man I just thought that knowing you were actually sending the msgs would help resolve the issue