Cavaliers Still Control Their Own Destiny

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Will Atkinson, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

With only two weeks remaining in the season the Virginia Cavaliers are currently second in the ACC Coastal division. The final two games Miami(Fla) (1st in Coastal) and VT (3rd in coastal). The season so far has been filled with big wins for our program and two disappointing defeats. This team had one goal coming into the season and that was bring home some hardware and after all the peaks and valleys to this point, it will all come down to the next two weeks.

The Cavaliers will have the advantage of playing both games in front of our home crowd. We just have to take this one game at a time if we hope to make it to the ACC title game. Which looks like it would be a rematch with Maryland and Coach HovaTheGodMC who took a game from us earlier in the year. We need to play mistake free football offensively the next two weeks and have our back-up DE step up and make some plays if we want to have a shot at the title game. I'm not going to predict two wins for us but I know there will be a lot of excitement for our fans the rest of the way, and that's a huge step in the right direction for the Cavalier program.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Would be a huge rematch in the ACC Champ game. 2 unexpected teams as well. I feel like your team has alot more speed than mine, felt that way last game and just got some breaks. It will be hard to beat you twice, hopefully it will be a good game.

3. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

One down, one to go.. Let's cross our fingers and hope I can beat VT.. I squeezed out a triple OT win over Miami..