Cavs trade?

Discussion in 'Team Pages' started by BDSDIGITAL, Oct 23, 2011.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

cavs send the beard to Houston for thabeet and houston's #1. when you shoot this down please articulate wat would make a deal like this work. I have no use for chunky. I got a few decent offers for him.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

We have approved a trade involving thabeet already, but if it gets turned down by the CPU you could talk about it.

In general I wouldn't approve a deal involving the cavs getting a #1 for Davis, considering the clippers had to bribe the Cavs a year ago with a #1 to get them to take him and his bloated contract.

Now if you want to dump him for a player and a 2nd round pick I could see that.

3. Dru50

4. BDSDIGITAL

yeah i know :(

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

It's a moot point if Hasheem The Dream gets dealt.

6. BDSDIGITAL

What if I could find a big with a better ovr by 5-6 and I'll add a 2nd rd pick or a decent player from my bench?

7. Dru50

I have no issue with you trading him for another player, so long as the player makes sense - like trading him for another high priced vet. I don't think I'd approve a deal involving a #1 pick or a young player with potential for a 72 OVR aging PG with a $14 million a year price tag.

If you just want him off the books trade him for a #2 to one of the teams with cap space who don't have a PG who's better.

8. Dru50

I'm guessing JFace would agree since he told me he wouldn't accept me trading Mo Williams straight up for Jose Calderon, who's older, lower rated and has a worse contract. Using that logic, you'll need to send a #1 pick to whoever you can get to take the Beards deal.:D