1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cavs trade?

Discussion in 'Team Pages' started by BDSDIGITAL, Oct 23, 2011.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

cavs send the beard to Houston for thabeet and houston's #1. when you shoot this down please articulate wat would make a deal like this work. I have no use for chunky. I got a few decent offers for him.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

We have approved a trade involving thabeet already, but if it gets turned down by the CPU you could talk about it.

In general I wouldn't approve a deal involving the cavs getting a #1 for Davis, considering the clippers had to bribe the Cavs a year ago with a #1 to get them to take him and his bloated contract.

Now if you want to dump him for a player and a 2nd round pick I could see that.

3. Dru50

4. BDSDIGITAL

yeah i know :(

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

It's a moot point if Hasheem The Dream gets dealt.

6. BDSDIGITAL

What if I could find a big with a better ovr by 5-6 and I'll add a 2nd rd pick or a decent player from my bench?

7. Dru50

I have no issue with you trading him for another player, so long as the player makes sense - like trading him for another high priced vet. I don't think I'd approve a deal involving a #1 pick or a young player with potential for a 72 OVR aging PG with a $14 million a year price tag.

If you just want him off the books trade him for a #2 to one of the teams with cap space who don't have a PG who's better.

8. Dru50

I'm guessing JFace would agree since he told me he wouldn't accept me trading Mo Williams straight up for Jose Calderon, who's older, lower rated and has a worse contract. Using that logic, you'll need to send a #1 pick to whoever you can get to take the Beards deal.:D