"Cayden Montgomery - Never Giving In"

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Dec 10, 2011.

1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]
    Information
    Welcome to my offline RTG/Dynasty that will follow the path of Cayden Montgomery. I hope you enjoy as I will update weekly with articles, stats, and recaps of what is going on around Cayden. It will start with his fist game of his Senior season in High School and hopefully continue throughout Madden if he does well enough in college to get drafted.

I will be using a realistic set of sliders and I will also not edit any of Cayden's ratings as this story progresses. How I perform with him on the field will simply tell how far he will go. If he potentially becomes good enough to be drafted into the NFL which I hope he will then I will export the draft class and pick up with an offline franchise their.

I'm using the RTG just for the High School part to get his overall ratings and school set. I have adjusted the RTG sliders so it will be fairly challenging as well. I hope you enjoy and appreciate any followers.

Platform
    Xbox 360

Sliders
    Coming soon...

College Playcall System
    - I will use the default teams plabook and every play will be selected from the ask coach section of the in game play call screen. This is so I can keep a consistent offense and not favor any player to any extent.

College Choices
    Alabama - Signed!!!
    Oregon
    Oklahoma State
    Boston College
    Connecticut
    Oklahoma
    Ohio State
    Penn State
    Wisconsin

Player Information
    Cayden Montgomery #2 (HB)
    Fairhope, Alabama (South Portland High School - South Portland, Maine)
    6'0", 223 Lbs

Player Skills to Transfer to Dynasty Mode (Post High School Skills)
    - 79 Overall
    - 87 Speed
    - 80 Acceleration
    - 80 Agility
    - 77 Awareness
    - 76 Break Tackle
    - 85 Carrying
    - 66 Trucking
    - 84 Elusiveness
    - 71 BC Vision
    - 68 Strength
    - 76 Catching
    - 72 Stiff Arm
    - 74 Spin Move
    - 83 Juke Move
    - 70 Route Running
    - 69 Impact Blocking
    - 70 Run Block
    - 74 Pass Block
    - 84 Stamina
    - 79 Injury

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  2. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]

"History"

High School Senior Season

vs Portland Royals (W 17-13)
    vs Houlton Antelopes (W 17-16)
    at Bath Titans (W 28-21)
    at Brewer Dogs (W 28-7)
    vs Biddeford Braves (L 36-21)
    at Lewiston Dogs (W 21-17)
    vs Orono Rangers (L 13-10)
    at Ellsworth Conquerors (W 30-13)
    vs Westbrook Trojans (L 23-14)

High School Senior Season Playoffs

vs Skowhegan (L 13-6)

Signing Day

Signed with the University of Alabama (4th String).

3. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]

"Statistics"

High School Senior Season (South Portland Stars)

Regular Season (HB)
    - 113 Carries, 697 Yards, 6.2 Average, 5 Touchdowns, 23 Receptions, 277 Yards

Playoffs (HB)
    - 17 Carries, 75 Yards

Regular Season (FS)
    - 17 Tackles, 1 Assisted Tackle, 4 Tackles For Loss, 2 Sacks

Playoffs (FS)
    - 3 Tackles, 2 Tackles For Loss

4. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]
    "Stars Lean on Senior Montgomery"
    High School Season, Pre-Season

The South Portland Stars are entering the season with high hopes of making a State Championship run and they are looking for Senior Caysen Montgomery to lead the way. Montgomery has been starting for the Stars since his Sophomore year in which he rushed for 1,233 yards and 16 touchdowns and had 36 tackles, 6 inteceptions, and 3 defensive touchdowns. His Junior year however led to some trouble as Montgomery was sidelined for the season during the Stars week 3 matchup against the Ellsworth Conquerors. A late hit by strong safety Chad Owens caused Montgomery to suffer from an ACL tear that would potentially end his football days.

Montgomery will take the field for the first time in almost a year as he is set to start in the Stars opening game against the Portland Royals. Montgomery will carry the load on offense as he starts at the running back position and will be the anchor on the defensive side of the ball as well as he starts as the free safety position.

Montgomery is very small compared to other top tier players around the nation but his speed makes up for his lack of size. He can easily reach the outside corner on offense and their isn't many receivers who beat him deep on defense. It's going to be interesting to see if Montgomery will come out strong in his first week back or if he will still have that injury in the back of his mind.

5. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]

"Montgomery Leads Stars to Opening Win"
    High School Season, Week One

"Cayden, Cayden, Cayden!" The crowd was continuously chanting as the Stars took the field for their first game of the season. The story of this game was how well was Cayden Montgomery going to fair after being out of football for nearly a year now.

Cayden started the game off very slow and the coaches were mainly using him on defense and he was getting some carries on offense very sparingly. Montgomery was fooled early in the game though as he bit of a play action and left his zone wide open and led to the Royals getting some easy early points. Montgomery bounced back though in the 2nd half as he was able to scamper on a 30+ yard run for a touchdown to give his Stars a 17-13 lead late in the game. Montgomery also was able to make a big play in the backfield on the Royals ensuing drive that helped his team seal the deal.

"I wasn't able to do much on defense tonight. Not many plays came my way and I'm not excited about the big play I let go that almost cost my team the game. I'm going to have to work a little harder in practice this week to make sure it doesn't happen again."-Cayden Montgomery.

Statistics
    11 Carries, 82 Yards, 1 Touchdown, 2 Receptions, 10 Receiving Yards (93 Recruiting Points, 93 Season Total)
    1 Total Tackle, 1 Tackle For Loss (40 Recruiting Points, 40 Season Total)

College Interest
    No interest this week.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  6. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]

"Stars Squeak By and Improve to 2-0"

High School Season, Week Two

The Stars second game of the season was at home against the Houlton Antelopes and it was a match that would come down to the wire. Both teams battled all four quarters and the scoreboard reflected it as the Stars were able to win the game by a final of 17-16. Cayden Montgomery was quiet of both sides of the ball and didn't see the endzone at all. He had some good runs to help set his team up with a couple scoring opportunities.

The first quarter didn't see much action as both teams were able to put up 3 points to started the second quarter in a defensive headlock. The coaches of South Portland stuck with the easing Montgomery into the game and didn't see much action offensively. The Antelopes were able to get some room on a pitch outside to go up 10-3 late in the second quarter. They were able to hold onto the lead until late in the 2nd when Montgomery was able to break free on a 27 yard scamper to setup his team for a touchdown to even the game out at 10-10 before half.

South Portland was able to put up another score late in the third quarter and mainted the lead until Houlton broke free and was able to score as well, however a missed extra point by the Antelopes would end up being the reason they lost today's matchup.

"I was kinda upset when coach pulled me after I broke that big gain. I was really pumped up and ready for the ball again but I understand it's a team game and I'm just glad we were able to come away with the win today. I'm glad no big plays were made to my side of the ball. I need to work on breaking some blocks because I could have been able to grab a couple sacks had I been able to get around the tackle."

Statistics
    11 Carries, 83 Yards (50 Recruiting Points, 143 Season Total)
    1 Total Tackle, 1 Assisted Tackle, 1 Tackle For Loss (40 Recruiting Points, 80 Season Total)

College Interest
    No interest this week.

7. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]

"Montgomery and Stars Improve to 3-0"

High School Season, Week 3

The Stars traveled to Bath to play the 3-0 Titans this week. The Stars offense finally came to life this week and Cayden Montgomery saw a lot more action on the offensive side of the ball. All around Montgomery had a good day on both sides of the ball with his only weakness coming late in the game where he missed an interception opportunity that led to a Titans touchdown.

South Portland got on the boards early and took an early 14-0 lead but Bath eventually was able to put up 7 points before halftime. The Stars kept their offense moving in the second half as they put up another 14 points to give them a 28-14 lead and would eventually go on to win 28-21. Montgomery was around the ball all day on defense and his hard work seems to be paying off although scouts still don't seem to think so.

So far this season Montgomery hasn't really received any attention from the college programs and we believe it's due to his lack of scoring. Scouts are not seeing the impact he is having in game and his stats certainly are not showing his efforts although Cayden was able to have a minor offensive explosion today.

"I wish I could get a few more goal line carries. This is two consecutive weeks in which I have made big plays to set my team up for a score only to be put on the sideline. It's really hurting my college potential and I think I may need to see if coach will give me a few more scoring opportunities."

Statistics
    12 Carries, 77 Yards, 5 Receptions, 78 Yards (85 Recruiting Points, 228 Season Total)
    4 Total Tackles (40 Recruiting Points, 120 Season Total)

College Interest
    Conneticut Huskies interested in HB position.
    Boston College interested in HB position. Boston College added to college choices.

8. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]

"Montgomery 2 TD Performance Leads Stars to 4-0"
    High School Season, Week 4

The South Portland Stars week 4 matchup was against the Brewer Dogs. The Stars offense stayed on point all game and the defense showed it's best performance of the year holding Brewer to only 7 points. It was an up and down day for Montgomery. All of his ups definitely came on offense as he was able to have to best performance of the season. Defense was another story as he missed a couple of plays that he should have made.

The Stars coaching staff definitely must have seen something they liked last week in Cayden as he had a season high 17 carries today against the Dogs and rushed for a total of 126 yards. He was also able to put the ball in the endzone twice to bring his season total to 3 touchdowns on the year.

"I spoke with coach about me being able to get a few more carries close to the endzone and he told me he would try and work me into the rotation but he really thought my size would affect my ability to score. I'm glad I was able to get those two goal line touchdowns today so hopefully I will get some more opportunities this season."-Cayden Montgomery

"Cayden did speak with me and I have always had an open door for my players and I'm glad he was able to grab a couple touchdowns today. I would however like to see more of a presence from him on defense. He is the anchor and defensive captain so if he can't perform on defense with the heavy workload on offense then I'll have no choice but to go back to limiting his offensive plays."-Coach David Faulkner

Statistics
    17 Carries, 126 Yards, 2 Touchdowns, 3 Receptions, 32 Yards (190 Recruiting Points, 418 Season Total)
    2 Total Tackles (40 Recruiting Points, 160 Season Total)

College Interest
    Connecticut Huskies interested in HB position. Connecticut added to college choices.
    Connecticut Huskies interested in FS position.
    Boston College Eagles interested in FS position. Boston College added to college choices.

9. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]
    "Stars Handed First Loss by Undefeated Rival Biddeford Braves"
    High School Season, Week 5

South Portland played host to their long time rival; the Biddeford Braves. This matchup has a lot of history behind it the matchups to watch today would be Stars standout Cayden Montgomery squaring off against his childhood best friend Josh McFarland. McFarland and Montgomery were basically raised together and even played ball together their first three years in High School but the passing of McFarlands father forced him to relocate to other relatives and become a player for his long time rival. McFarland has had success this season with the Braves and has them undefeated coming into their matchup against the undefeated South Portland Stars.

Biddeford's defense was stout all day and didn't really ever let the Stars offense get on the right track. Montgomery was not a force at all in todays game as he was only handed the ball 10 times and only had 3 receptions on the day. The Braves offense didn't get going until late in the second half when they were able to put together back to back scores to give them a lead that they would not give away.

"It's sort of getting old not getting into the offense more. Everytime I get the ball, I make plays and not coach's so called "gameplan" is leading to us losing this game. Our offense didn't do anything all day and all I could do was sit on the sideline and watch. I'm trying to make a name for myself and that's not going to happen with me sitting on the sideline all game. If coach wants to win then he needs to learn which names to call on."-Cayden Montgomery.

Statistics
    10 Carries, 53 Yards, 3 Receptions, 39 Yards (40 Recruiting Points, 458 Season Total)
    1 Tackle, 1 Tackle For Loss, 1 Sack (57 Recruiting Points, 217 Season Total)

College Interest
    Boston College offered scholarship at HB!
    Conneticut offered scholarship at HB!
    Connecticut interested in FS position. Connecticut added to college choices.

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

sounds like a diva

11. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]

"Montgomery Late Score Give Stars a Win"
    High School Season, Week 6

After being told by coach Jeff Nichols that he would be suspended for the first quarter in their next game, Montgomery had a decent 3 quarters to help his Stars improve to 5-1 on the season! "I sat Cayden down this week and told his that his post game remarks from last weeks game would not be tolerated. I let him know that this was a team and that everything wasn't about him. I understand his is trying to make a name for himself but so are all of the other Seniors out here. Cayden will be just fine and I'm sure he will attend an acceptable school and have success there as well"-Head Coach Jeff Nichols

The first half of the game saw no points what so ever. Things started to pick up in the second half as the score bounced back and forth until Cayden Montgomery was able to take a toss late in the 4th into the endzone to give his team a late 21-17 lead. Cayden also helped his defense shut down the opposing team in the red zone to keep them from scoring late in the game.

With just 3 games left in the regular season, Cayden is going to need to have a couple big games if he hopes to become a 5 star prospect. Scouts are currently setting him in the 3 star category right now. It would be nice to see what the kid could do if he could get 20+ carries in a game.

Statistics
    13 Carries, 51 Yards, 1 Touchdown, 3 Receptions, 50 Yards (117 Recruiting Points, 575 Season Total)
    2 Tackles (40 Recruiting Points, 257 Season Total)

College Interest
    West Virginia interested in HB position.
    Virginia Tech interested in HB position.
    Penn State interested in HB position. Penn State added to college choices.

12. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]

"Week 7 Season Update"
    High School Season, Week 7

With only 3 games remaining in the regular season, Cayden Montgomery is starting to make some noise and attract some colleges of higher prestige. Boston College, Connecticut, and Penn State have reached out to Montgomery and discussed interest in him playing halfback and Boston College, and Connecticut have expressed interest in his Free Safety position as well. While Cayden has only officially received two scholarship offers: One being from Boston College, and the other being from Connecticut. Both scholarships offered are for the halfback position.

Cayden was born in lower Alabama in a small town called Fairhope and his dream school has always been Alabama, but Cayden isn't even on their list yet and he is going to have to make some noise if he wants to have a shot at playing for them.

Cayden isn't having his dream Senior season but his if he could put together a few good games then he could end the season on a high note. Montgomery currently sits at 472 yards on 74 carries, and 4 touchdowns. He has also hauled in 16 receptions for 209 yards. Montgomery's next game will be against the 1-5 Orono Rangers and hopefully we will see Cayden get a few carries to help get this South Portland offense out of it's current slump.

13. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]

"Stars Drop to 5-2 on Last Second FG"
    High School Season, Week 7

Montgomery and the Stars showcased their worst offensive performance all season long as they fall to 5-2 in a loss to Orono Rangers. In a game that was suppose to be a pancake win, the Stars continued their offensive struggles and their inabilities to put points on the board. Cayden Montgomery was shut down on every effort as he was only able to get 41 yards on 13 carries although he was able to grab 45 yards on 4 receptions. This game was a defensive battle till the end when South Portland was finally able to put up a touchdown late in the game to put the score back to 10-10 only to allow the Rangers to drive down the field and kick a last second field goal for the win.

"The guys up front our just not putting in the effort these past few games. Our quarterback doesn't have time to drop back and their are no open holes in the running game. Were going to have to give these guys a little extra work this week so this doesn't happen again." - Head Coach Jeff Nichols. Things certainly are not panning out the way the Stars had expected. Coming off of the strong run they had last season in which they went undefeated until their loss in the State Championship game; they are going to have to step things up if they even hope to make a run at State this season.

Statistics
    13 Carries, 41 Yards, 4 Receptions, 45 Yards (40 Recruiting Points, 615 Season Total)
    2 Tackles (40 Recruiting Points, 297 Season Total)

College Interest
    Oklahoma State offered scholarship for HB position.
    North Carolina interested in HB position.
    Virginia Tech interested in HB position.
    Ohio State interested in HB position. Ohio State added to college choices.

14. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]

"Stars Offense Comes to Life in Big Win"
    High School Season, Week 8

Cayden Montgomery put on a show in today game as his offensive explosion led the Stars to a 30-13 win over the Ellsworth Conquerors. Montgomery put together his best game of the season on the ground with 135 yards on 14 carries, and 1 touchdown. The Stars couldn't be stopped on offense and it's good to see the pieces starting to fall back together late in the season.

The offensive line has been a big issue the past few weeks but they looked dominant today as their were plenty of holes in the ground game as well as time for the air attack to get going. The Stars will be heading into their final game 6-2 against their arch rival the Westbrook Trojans. The Trojans will enter the game 4-4 but all records will be tossed out for this contest and it's sure to be a barn burner.

Statistics
    14 Carries, 135 Yards, 1 Touchdown, 2 Receptions, 14 Yards (156 Recruiting Points, 771 Season Total)
    1 Tackle, 1 Tackle For Loss, 1 Sack (54 Recruiting Points, 351 Season Total)

College Interests.
    Notre Dame interested in HB position.
    West Virginia interested in HB position.
    Oklahoma interested in HB position. Oklahoma added to college choices.

15. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]

"South Portland Drops Final Game to Arch Rival Trojans"
    High School Season, Week 9

In a game that fans knew was going to be up for grabs from the coin toss to the final seconds ticked away, they got just what they expected. Both teams showed up to play their hearts out and the Stars fell just short. Montgomery probably played one of his worst games defensively as he missed many opportunities mainly on tackles behind the line of scrimmage and just short of first downs.

Montgomery wasn't really a threat on the ground either as he only managed to get 49 yards on 12 carries and only had 1 reception on the day. Penalties were a real killer for the Stars in this one as multiple offensive false starts and defensive facemasks, and roughing the passer calls kept the Stars with their backs against the walls all day.

The Stars really have to get their focus together before their first round playoff game and I'm sure that we will see these two teams face off again sometime in the playoffs. Last season, the Trojans were able to win State and cut the Stars short of their perfect run.

Statistics
    12 Carries, 49 Yards, 1 Reception, 9 Yards (40 Recruiting Points, 811 Season Total)
    3 Tackles (40 Recruiting Points, 391 Season Total)

College Interests
    Wisconsin interested in HB position. Wisconsin added to college choices.
    Auburn interested in HB position.
    South Carolina interested in HB position.

16. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]

"Montgomery Attracting Attention"
    High School Season, Pre-Playoffs

Heading into the playoffs Cayden Montgomery is really starting to attract some attention on the offensive side of the ball as he has now increased himself to a 4 star prospect and has broke into the ESPN top 150 recruits list. Defensively, Montgomery isn't really attracting attention but it seems it's because his stats are below par but his stats really don't prove the type of player he is. The ball is never seen anywhere near his side of the field so it's hard for him to make plays.

Montgomery is hoping to lead his team to a State Championship but it's going to have to go through 9-0 Skowhegan. It's due or die time and it's on Montgomery's shoulders to help the Stars achieve their dream!

Montgomery also has a few good colleges looking into him and he is sure to have to make a couple tough decisions in the near future. With colleges like Ohio State, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin looking real close, and with word coming out of Tuscaloosa, Alabama that Cayden has caught Nick Saban's eye, it's only a matter of time before we see Cayden take that podium and announce which school he will attend.

17. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]

"Stars Eliminated in First Round of Playoffs"
    High School Season, Playoffs Round 1

Skowhegan held the Stars offense to only 6 points as they stayed undefeated and move onto the 2nd round of the playoffs. Meanwhile, the South Portland Stars season is officially over. The Stars went out with a bang though as they drove all the way down the field in the final seconds of the 4th quarter down 13-6 and failed 4 times in a row on the 5 yard line to get the loss. Montgomery didn't go out with the game he would have liked to. He was able to get 17 carries this game but only managed to get 75 yards and 24 of that came on one run early in the 1st.

Montgomery was one of the last players to walk off of 5 Star Field as he just sat there and stared around. It suddenly hit him how much he was going to miss this place. This school shaped him to the player he has become and who he will continue to be. As he began to exit the field, he was approached by coach Jeff Nichols.

"Son, I just want to tell you to keep your head up. You did great out there tonight and I know that great things lie in your future. Your a great kid and I know you will be something this school will continue to be proud of. I also would like to introduce you to somebody who has been wanting to meet you for a few weeks now. Cayden, meet Nick Saban." - Head Coach Jeff Nichols

"Hey kid. Tough loss out there but you looked pretty good on your feet out there. I know we could use someone like you at Alabama. What do you think? - Nick Saban.

"Wow! I don't know what to say! It's always been a dream of mine to play at Alabama! I greatly appreciate the offer coach, but if you don't mind, I would like to further discuss it with my parents and see what they think."-Cayden Montgomery

"Take your time kid and I'll look forward to hearing from you."-Nick Saban

Statistics
    17 Carries, 75 Yards (40 Recruiting Points, 851 Season Total)
    3 Tackles, 2 Tackles For Loss (40 Recruiting Points, 431 Season Total)

College Interests
    Alabama offered scholarship for HB position.
    Penn State offered scholarship for HB position.
    Ohio State offered scholarship for HB position.
    Oklahoma offered scholarship for HB position.
    Wisconsin offered scholarship for HB position.
    Boston College offered scholarship for FS position.
    Connecticut offered scholarship for FS position.

18. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]

"Signing Day"
    College Career, Signing Day

"Cayden Montgomery stands to his feet and he begins to approach the stand. Lets head to our special analyst Mel Kiper to see what his thoughts are on where Cayden is going to be playing playing his college ball"-Kirk Herbstreit

"Well Kirk. This is definitely a tough call to make for anyone. We all know that Cayden was born in lower Alabama so the University of Alabama would be the obvious choice but we all know that proximity to home means a lot to these young recruits and Alabama is a long way from Maine. Also, I spoke with Cayden the other day and he wasn't expecting offers from schools like Notre Dame, Wisconsin, and Ohio State. He stated to me how he loves Wisconsins power running game and would love to play alongside Monte Ball.-Mel Kiper

"Well, lets go to the stand and find out for sure as Montgomery has prepared himself for his statement"-Kirk Herbstreit

"I would first of all like to thank my coach Jeff Nichols for all the time he spent with me and my former program and for teaching me what football and team was all about. We had our bumpy roads at times but I realized that everything he did was for a reason and I thank him for that. I would also like to thank my grandmother for taking me in after my father passed away and thank her for everything she has done for me to help me succeed. I would also like to thank all the great collegiate programs that have shown their interest in me, and I know their are a ton of athletes who would dream to take each and everyone of your fields. It was a tough decision but I'm going to have to stay with my heart on this one and go back to my roots and suit up for the Crimson Tide of Alabama!"-Cayden Montgomery

"Well their you have it. Alabama Crimson Tide have officially signed the 4 star Halfback Cayden Montgomery out of South Portland. Montgomery finished the season ranked 140 on the ESPN top 150 list. He is sure to be a vital part to Alabama down the road but it's unclear whether or not he is going to get playing time early due to the fact that Richardson and Lacy are both a big part to Alabama's current rushing attack.-Kirk Herbstreit

19. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Haha. Yea, he hit his diva stage for sure. He's starting to get better though.

20. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

playcalling can be a bitch in RTG though.. so I know where your coming from

I was in college during one once and we were down I think by 14 and my O coordinator called 3 straight hb screens

21. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]

"Montgomery to Receive Redshirt for Freshman Season"
    College Career, Pre-Season Year 1

New broke out from Tuscaloosa this morning that Coach Nick Saban has decided to redshirt the newly recruited Cayden Montgomery. "We are pretty deep at the Halfback position right now and I don't want Cayden to lose a season because of that. He still has a lot to learn with the offense and he can use this season to really develop himself. We spoke with Cayden about it and he is not upset about not playing this season and it's good to know he is there if we need him in case of emergency. We are definitely looking forward to his future."- Nick Saban

We caught up with Cayden and also got his thoughts on the recent decision from coach Saban.

"I'm just honored to be back in my home state and to be a part of this team. It's an honor to be playing with guys like Trent Richardson and Eddie Lacy. I understand where coach is coming from. He is just wanting to make sure I have an extra season under my belt to help the team out and get my name out there. I'm looking forward to putting in a lot of work this season to make sure I'm where I need to be next year. I can already tell I'm not in High School anymore. This is a totally different level of competition. - Cayden Montgomery.

We will continue to keep track of Montgomery this season and you never know what could happen. Let's not forget that Cayden was not a bad back when it came to catching the ball as well and with his size and blocking skills, he could easily fit into a tight end position if need be.

22. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Lol, yea. That's why I used the RTG just to get his ratings down. I have now transferred him into an actual dynasty mode with all of his exact ratings from RTG. It should be fun because now I can control all aspects of the game but I will be limiting myself to keep it realistic and he will still have to earn a starting spot.

23. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

[​IMG]
    "2011 Alabama Crimson Tide Season Infomation"
    College Career, Pre-Season Year 1
    Pre-Season Recruiting Board

Kevin Moore (MLB) - :5stars:
    5'11", 232 Lbs, Mount Holly, North Carolina

Joey Hubbard (MLB) - :4stars:
    6'0", 209 Lbs, North Naples, Florida

Zack Estes (C) - :4stars:
    6'4", 282 Lbs, Selmont, Alabama

Aaron Rogers (WR) - :5stars:
    5'10", 198 Lbs, North Charleston, South Carolina

James Freeman (WR) - :5stars:
    5'10", 166 Lbs, Vestavia Hills, Alabama

Jeremy Robinson (CB) - :5stars:
    6'0", 196 Lbs, Cliffside Park, New Jersey

Tyler Harris (T) - :4stars:
    6'4", 275 Lbs, Culter Ridge, Florida

Travis Oliver (G) - :4stars:
    6'3", 267 Lbs, Hybla Valley, Virginia

Xavier Williams (TE) - :5stars:
    6'3", 226 Lbs, New City, New York

Joseph Joseph (DT) - :4stars:
    6'5", 285 Lbs, Campbell, California

Dan Watson (DT) - :4stars:
    6'4", 283 Lbs, South Holland, Illinois

Harvey Williams (OLB) - :4stars:
    6'4", 213 Lbs, Waipahu, Hawaii'

Rob Washington (ATH) - :5stars:
    5'11", 182 Lbs, Berwick, Louisiana

Tra Cook (OLB) - :4stars:
    6'5", 233 Lbs, Tinley Park, Illinois

Redshirt Players

Philip Ely (FR/QB) - 68 Overall
    Cayden Montgomery (FR/HB) - 79 Overall
    Jalston Fowler (SO/FB) - 70 Overall
    Danny Woodson (FR/WR) - 72 Overall
    Marvin Shinn (FR/WR) - 72 Overall
    Bradley Sylve (FR/WR) - 71 Overall
    Malcolm Faciane (FR/TE) - 72 Overall
    Cyrus Kouandijo (FR/LT) - 79 Overall
    Isaac Luatua (FR/C) - 69 Overall
    D.J. Pettway (FR/RE) - 71 Overall
    LaMichael Fanning (FR/DT) - 71 Overall
    Trey DePriest (FR/LOLB) - 71 Overall
    Brent Calloway (FR/LOLB) - 69 Overall
    Xzavier Dickson (FR/ROLB) - 72 Overall
    Hasean Clinton Dix (FR/SS) - 79 Overall
    Chris Jones (FR/SS) - 71 Overall

2011 Schedule

vs. Kent State
    at. Penn State
    vs. North Texas
    vs. Arkanasas
    at. Florida
    vs. Vanderbilt
    at. Ole Miss
    vs. Tennessee
    Bye Week
    vs. LSU
    at. Mississippi State
    vs. San Jose State
    at. Auburn

Strength of Schedule (A-)

*****NOTE :: This thread will be updated throughout the season with updates on the recruits decisions as well as new recruits. The schedule will be updated with wins/losses and scores.

24. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Decay, have you checked out "stanimals road to glory" on the EA ncaa forums? Dude played as a SS and recorded all 4 years playing in RTG including video highlights and everything..... one of the most popular threads on the site by a long shot

25. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Nah. Do you got a link?