CC layout.

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    The rules are:

1. Any promotion or move needs a 2/3 league vote to pass. Vote will be silent IMs sent to Drifter.

2. You can terminate your original contract (the one you started the game with) at any time. Once you renew that contract, are promoted or take another job you must follow the rules below.

3. Coordinators are required to stay at least two years at any school or the length of their contract. Head coaches are required to stay for four years or the length of their contract. Whichever comes first.

4. If you renew your contract after serving a 'term' (described in rule 3) then you must stay for at least half of length of the new contract.

We will vote tonight on whether we want to keep everyone in the same place for 1 more season before we start CC.

2. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    If you are fired, we will figure it out on a case by case basis. Probably something like this:

1) If you are fired as a coach in a non-BCS league, you will have to serve as a coordinator for a bottom rung team in either of the two non-BCS conference.

2) If you are fired from a BCS school and are not offered anything else, we will work you back in as a coordinator or head coach in the non-bcs conferences. Coord/HC depends on what you have done recently as a coach.

3. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Per league vote, we are all staying put through season 2.