CCG Week Season 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Nov 28, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

2. gowazzucougs

3. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Being played at 10:30 pacific Wednesday night

4. gowazzucougs

Great!

5. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Is there any chance this game can be recorded? I'd be interested in watching these two battle it out..

• Like Like x 2
  6. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

I dont have that capability...... but I will save the maximum 5 highlight videos win or loss

7. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

if I had a video card I'd record it. Only thing I could try is to use my macbook to somehow record it, but I know if I record it live, it will lag the game using a site like Justin TV or something like that.

8. Wyrmreaver

It's either that or you'd have to literally record it with a camera then edit it afterwards to cut out all of your play call screens.....

Regardless, a live viewing feature for ODs on the Dynasty site or on the Xbox for other dynasty members would be a sweet addition from EA, except that it would probably be broken for the first 6 months

9. Wyrmreaver

Even a gametracker feed that listed play by play similar to espn gamecast would be super cool

10. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

#1 Oregon 27
    #8 USC 14

The PAC 12 championship proved to be a memorable one, a contest that came down to the final quarter to be decided. USC started out with the ball and quickly punted to Oregon. The Oregon offense that had been explosive all year was ready to get on the field, but unfortunately, could not move the ball. Oregon punted the ball back and USC scored a touchdown when they sniffed out a cover 0 blitz and the corner back was pushed aside at the line of scrimmage allowing the WR to be wide open for the score. Oregon got the ball back and after a solid drive, settled for 3 to start the second quarter to make the score 7-3. USC's next possession was hit with a 3rd and 1 and called the speed option which proved to be there favorite play on 3rd and short in the first half. The QB went up the middle untouched for a 70 yard run and just like that, Oregon found itself in the worst situation they'd be in all season. Down 14-3, Oregon tried to put together a drive, but Bryan Bennett proved to be very inaccurate early on and Oregon had to punt. This game was going to be on the defense and the defense stepped up in a big way. They did just that and forced USC to punt with just over 2 minutes to go. With Oregon receiving at the half, a scoring drive right here was all they needed. Bryan Bennett answered the call and put together a solid drive that ended with a Teague rushing touchdown with 1:25 left in the half. Oregon would kick and put USC in a 2nd and 10 when the QB scrambled around and got the defense to attack and then threw a pass on a receiver coming back off his route for a first down. Tough situation for Oregon as instead of 3rd and 10, it was 1st and 10. USC had a few other completions and the drive would end with a INT at the 5 yard line for Oregon. Oregon had 32 seconds left to put together something and did just that, getting all the way down to the 32 yard line with 2 seconds remaining but unfortunately, Oregon used all it's timeouts and had to run the hurry up to get a play off. They threw a pass into the end zone that was batted down. 14-10 at the half. Oregon came out the 2nd half, and put together one of the best, and longest drives it had all season and it capped off with another Teague run to push the lead to 17-14. Oregon would force a punt and start yet another drive, and this one would end with a Seastrunk rushing touchdown with 6:16 to go in the 4th quarter. USC, now down 10, pushed down running a hurry up style offense and got to the 15 yard line where Scroggins was baited into throwing down the middle where the Safety was waiting and picked off the pass. Oregon would string together several first downs and would finally settle for a FG with 1:17 left to push the lead to 27-14. USC tried to put together one last drive but was picked off again to end the game. Oregon is the PAC 12 champions and headed to the National Championship. Bryan Bennett ended the game going 13-19 for 240 and 0 touchdowns but also had 0 turnovers. Lache Seastrunk ends the day with 22 rushes and 126 yards and a lone touchdown.

Stat of the game

RED ZONE
    USC 2 appearances, 0 scores.
    Oregon 4 appearances, 3 touchdowns, 1 field goal.

11. Wyrmreaver

Add turnovers to stat of the game..... 3 for me, none for you. Nice win Phil, completely shut me down after I took the early lead. Good Luck in the NC game

12. Wyrmreaver

And for the record that scramble throw was cheezy on my part.... I drop back, hold for 3-4 seconds nobody open, I scramble intending to run, your D comes up just as my WR breaks his route and comes back. Bad AI on your short zone defenders and I react quickly throwing it. I should have either taken the sack for a 1-2 yard loss or thrown the ball away. I dont deny it, it happened pretty fast and I reacted to what I saw on screen and it was some muenster stinky cheese. Of course karma was a B as i threw my first pick on that drive...... all three of the INTs I threw were when I was in scoring position, 2 in the red zone and one at about the 30. So a lesson for all the kids out there, lock it up, cheez doesn't pay!