CCM Update Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by The Rulah, Oct 3, 2012.

1. The Rulah

The Rulah Walk On

Full Details can be found here: http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/upcoming-madden-nfl-13-title-update-3-details

Feature Additions:
    Custom Rosters Offline: Added the ability to start an offline career with a custom roster.
    [​IMG]
    Connected Careers Edit Player: Added the ability to edit gear and information for players in a league.
    [​IMG]
    Coach Mode in Connected Careers: Added the ability to use coach mode in Connected Careers.
    Changing Schemes in Connected Careers: Added the ability to change offensive and defensive schemes as a coach.
    [​IMG]
    Offline Play Along in Connected Careers: Added the ability for multiple people to join a CCM game. This applies to coaches only.
    Draft Clock: Added a draft clock during the draft that is displayed on screen if you leave the draft interface to view rosters, depth charts, etc.
    Draft Filter: Added a filter to the draft screen to display players that have been drafted.
    Connected Careers Practice XP: Added the ability for user controlled players to earn extra XP in practice mode through the stats they accumulate.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

good stuff.

3. Gyrene76

I really like the Practice XP and the Coaching Scheme update.

• Like Like x 1
  4. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

My question is, will this translate to Online CCMs that have been started? I don't think it made it exactly clear.

5. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Also, from reading, it looks like Accelerated clock will be fixed, as will the gameflow being able to be turned off (and STAY off)

• Like Like x 1
  6. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Yeah that's a nice add. Hopefully it translates to CCMs already started (not sure how that stuff works). It would add more incentive to play those bench guys and build them up, which is how it's supposed to be done.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Griffinator

Griffinator Walk On

this looks like a massive improvement.

• Like Like x 1
  8. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

One thing I am disappointed in: it looks like they didn't add the Bears' correct Away Pants. The orange ones don't even exist to my knowledge, unless it's an alternate.

There is a workaround to it that's simple (using the 2011 or 1985 Away pants) but obviously it isn't the real pants used by the Bears.

I'm just hoping it can get addressed soon lol.

9. Griffinator

Griffinator Walk On

Hope they fix the CCM website next

10. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

I think that may be one of those things that isn't "fixed" until M14 is out. Not saying that to take a shot at EA either.

I just think BETA = we're testing this out, it'll be fully ready next year. That's just my take on it.

11. Griffinator

Griffinator Walk On

Well thats nice. I didn't ask.

12. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Full Details can be found here: http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/upcoming-madden-nfl-13-title-update-3-details

Feature Additions:
    Custom Rosters Offline: Added the ability to start an offline career with a custom roster.
    [​IMG]
    Connected Careers Edit Player: Added the ability to edit gear and information for players in a league.
    [​IMG]
    Coach Mode in Connected Careers: Added the ability to use coach mode in Connected Careers.
    Changing Schemes in Connected Careers: Added the ability to change offensive and defensive schemes as a coach.
    [​IMG]
    Offline Play Along in Connected Careers: Added the ability for multiple people to join a CCM game. This applies to coaches only.
    Draft Clock: Added a draft clock during the draft that is displayed on screen if you leave the draft interface to view rosters, depth charts, etc.
    Draft Filter: Added a filter to the draft screen to display players that have been drafted.
    Connected Careers Practice XP: Added the ability for user controlled players to earn extra XP in practice mode through the stats they accumulate.

Thanx to The Rulah for the info.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Gyrene76

Didn't ask what?

14. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

I was wondering the exact same thing on how this would apply to leagues already running online.

15. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

I sense a bit of "being a jerk" in that response. LOL is it that serious? If you didn't ask for my opinion, then don't entertain it and respond to it.

I said what I said for you any anyone else who wondered that about the site. I did too until I remember it was a similar situation to the nba 2k12 site, where tabs didn't work for a long time, if not the entire release. And now it looks like there's a new site.

But if you didn't ask for my opinion, there's no reason to respond to it.

16. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Wooo hoooo :D

17. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Am I wrong in thinking this means we can watch a game now?

18. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Eh, I bet it's before then.

19. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Key there is offline. It means you can play side by side with someone on your couch.

20. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    A bit? Good thing he didn't say that to me, LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  21. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Got it, thanks for clearing that up. Hadn't caught the offline part of it the first time around.

22. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

So does this mean we can change players positions in online ccm?

23. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

But we fixed this with sliders ;)

Shanks a lot EA! :cool:

Thank goodness, this was quite annoying! And it wasn't just when the CPU controlled the returner. :mad:

Wait, what? :eek:

Oh boy, I feel a slider headache coming on :p

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! (y)

Thank goodness, I hope we can turn off the game without jumping through hoops! :rolleyes:

24. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    No, you can't.

25. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

now the big question is....is this CCM update (specifically the have ability to tweak scheme) retroactive to all the leagues already started, or are they for leagues started now, forward.