CCW

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Fmode11, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Just looking for two here...

SEC & Pac-12

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Missouri 35
    Texas A&M 21

ATLANTA, GA l The Mizzou Tigers finally go their first rivalry game of the season this week when they traveled to Georgia to play against the #3 ranked Texas A&M Aggies and Heisman hopeful Johnny Manziel for the SEC title. The leader of the Heisman race was on the sidelines for Mizzou today as RB H. Josey was injured in the the Tigers regular season finale.

Mizzou would open up the game receiving the ball and move it slow and steadily against the very talented A&M defense. There was no big plays to be had on against this defense today. The Aggies forced a Franklin INT near midfield and were easily able to score only s few plays later at the Tiger defense could not find a way to stop Johnny Football and the Aggie offense. The Tigers would trade all important scores with A&M as they knew if they were to go down by multiple possessions it would be very difficult to come back against the cpu hurry-up cheese. Mizzou was able to bang in 3rd down conversion on a 3 yd toss to TE Waters with only :03 remaining on the clock to tie the game and send both teams into half-time all tied up at 21.

The Tigers defense came out in the 2nd half and operated on the bend, but don;t break defensive style. After giving up a few big plays in the 1st half the Tigers purposely tried to keep everything in front of them and were able to force two punts by the Aggies and played ball control running MU RB Murphy down the Aggies throat to hold on for the SEC TITLE!

Stat of the Game:
    Ball Possession
    Tigers - 21:46
    Aggies - 6:14

Player of the Game:
    MU RB M. Murphy 29 car 152 3 TD

3. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

UCLA 27
    WSU 21

UCLA holds on to win the PAC12 champ. UCLA owes all of its success to disconnects as UCLA was down 7-0 driving deep into WSU territory when the dreaded user disconnect showed its ugly head. On the restart WSU would throw a pick on its opening drive. UCLA would answer with a deep TD pass on 3 and goal from the 20. WSU would answer the drive with a TD of its own.

UCLA would go on a long drive capped off with a 4yd TD pass. WSU would try to answer on a long drive but would turn the ball over as the HB would appear to the pitch the ball to no one. UCLA would recover and punch it in to go up 21-7. WSU would get deep into UCLA territory before turning it over on downs and UCLA would run out the half.

The second half UCLA would open up with UCLA getting a couple first downs put be forced to punt. WSU would gain a couple firsts but then throw the ball on an out route were there was only a UCLA DB. After a nice return UCLA would only manage a FG. On WSU next possession they would go to work on with passing game and kill UCLA in the middle. WSU would cap of the with TD drive to pull within 24-14 UCLA would answer with another good drive capped off by a FG to stretch the lead 27-14.

WSU would once again come out swinging and hit on Vert seams against fing cover 4 to get with in a TD late. UCLA would pound the rock and mix in some passes to run the clock to secure the win. GG BRUCE80

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

(y)
    What's up with that BRUCE80 ? Bill said you did the same thing to him. I've read a couple of threads on OS about this happening to people. Are you accidentally hitting the pitch button or do you maybe have a controller issue?

5. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Ya when I saw that I was like what the heck was that? Unilke or game were I just totaly dominated you on the restart, he had plenty of chances. The two extra TO's hurt because I couldn't stop him or him me.

6. jello1717

In the OS thread the people swear they're not hitting the button and they've tried other controllers and it still gets pitched for no reason sometimes. My theory is that their wireless controllers are getting some interference from something like a cordless phone or laptop or something.

7. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

I don't use a wireless control and it's never happened to me. This is the first time I've seen it. I think people hit it by mistake trying to juke and jive. With all the crazy running ability think people get happy fingers.

8. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I dont really know jello1717 , but it about made me fucking trade NCAA in while on my way back to work and let him finish vs the cpu...I know what the pitch button is...and really only ever use the right stick to juke and the cover up in traffic...its stupid and a really bad way to lose the ball...I was about my 40 in a close game, have a nice run and suddenly my RB throws the ball backwards like 20 yards...same thing against UW cost us the game or at least a real shot at it..

Today, It was just one of those games...He threw the ball right to us and we dropped I mean easy picks...we threw a drag with the WR wide open inside the hash and Halliday threw it directly to the CB playing a zone on the sideline...I mean wtf seriously? He missed by 12 yards on a four yard route.. 3 picks and that stupid fumble were just too much to overcome. We are going to struggle with this defense for a while..D is hard enough with good players...I have been relying on trying to trick people and it worked when we were catching some picks when it got thrown to us... and Halliday wasnt making it a habit to toss picks like Christmas gifts falling out of Santa's bag after some turbulence....and now our RB is playing option QB in the middle of the pile..

Its bad enough my team sucks ass really....but then shit like this that makes zero sense..just huck it backwards randomly...like some kid in 5th grade kid playing crush the carrier before he gets tackled...smh

9. jello1717

You don't need to tell me about dropped picks. My team has a bunch of deflections, but we're either last or 2nd to last in INTs. As a TEAM we have a whopping 3 INTs on the season (despite getting our hands on 27 passes and simply dropping them).
    It's always interesting to see what things are called in different parts of the country (pop vs. soda is a huge one). I've never heard of "crush the carrier" before but I know exactly what you're talking about. When I was growing up in Michigan it was called "smear the queer" (which I'm sure would never fly now in today's PC culture).

10. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I have inadvertently hit the pitch button. I've done it in madden too.

11. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

It was called that here as well..it had several names..I just used a different choice my man.