Ceezar should get the boot!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Ceezar should get the boot!

Ok,

After defending ceezar last week and saying he should get another chance, I am now totally for giving him the boot.

The final straw?

Outrageously running up the score with no need to against the Broncos. If he would have won 52-24...I would have had no issue. The Broncos are bad, and thats not too out of hand.

But then he obviously is still playing for a score with about 1 minute to play in the 4th quarter Devonte Sanders has another big TD run. Thats ridiculous, and THAT my friends is running it up. Unaccepable. Just as an example I was up 49-30 against the Titans and had an easy pick 6 with 2 minutes left. . .I ran it out of bounds.

Sorry, I am with Nate here now. He needs the boot, and he needs it ASAP!

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I actually watched a little of the game. Sammy went up 14-7 and then it was like he went into some new mode. He never took the foot off the gas. Seems to me this guy is def going to be a problem and I would support the boot if need be. All Sam has to do is STOP dropping back so much with his QB and he wont be so bad! He just doesn't listen!

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Guy's got the offensive touch no doubt. But that does sound excessive.

I am in favor of what the majority is in favor of.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Why not get off that fence winuvas before you cut yourself?!?! ;) LOL

5. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Do we have someone who is going to take the Chiefs? the Chiefs have been a hard team to fill.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

"he did keep throwing downfield inthe fourth and running sanders, who is very fast. on the outside trying to build up his stats. never took his foot off the gas. it was pretty unsportsmanlike. luckily i managed to score a few late scores to make it look a little better. he did score 2 or 3 TD's in the fourth."

The above is what Sammy emailed me this morning about this.

I have a guy willing to take the Chiefs. . .Emmdotfrisk. He is in cancun but will be back in a week. He REALLY wants in this league. I dont know the guy personally or anything. . .just been talking on AIM.

Anyways, I don't care if we DIDNT have somebody to fill the Chiefs. This guy cheesed his way the first couple games, didn't manage his cap book at all, and after giving him a bunch of warnings he runs up the score intentionally to build up stats. Guys, cmon this is NOT what this league is supposed to be about. How can we allow this guy to stay in our league.

Nate, Web, and I so far are for booting this guy. Nobody else has made a firm decision. Let's make one today so we can either move on or try to fill this team ASAP.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Yeah I hold record for longest tenure with Chiefs by a long ways. Don't think we have anyone to take over a team, much less someone to take the Chiefs.

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

Again, I don't care if we didn't have somebody to take over the Chiefs guys. . .

So if somebody is the biggest cheeser in the world, if they have a team nobody else will take we let them stay??????????????????????????

Anyways we do have somebody to take the team.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay, I'm sold.

Kick the guy to the curb.

10. natedawg212000

hahaha @ winuvas

11. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

BOOT HIM

12. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I disagree here.

Not considering ceezar's past mishaps I find absolutely zero reason to reprimand much less boot ceezar for his past game vs the Broncos.

Chiefs scored ALL of its 2nd half TDs on offense on the ground.
    Guys, at some point we have to hold opposing owners responsible for fielding some sort of defense. IMO, we cannot ask owners to simply just dive on the ground or kneel the ball in the middle of the 4th qtr no matter what the score is. You will never see that happen in an NFL game unless it is the final drive to run out the clock. He had one other TD in the 2nd half off of a pick 6 but that was still in the 3rd qtr. I might not agree with him running with his first string or running to the outside but when he gets a significant injury he will regret doing it. Owners who are getting blown out are sometimes as responsible for these lopsided losses as the team scoring. Ridiculous calls on defense and throwing the ball on every down into covered recievers = easy blowouts.
    Our owners need to take responsibility for the poor performances of their teams and quit moaning and groaning when someone takes it to them on the field.

13. natedawg212000

so then you disagree with our running the score up rule? you are right about one thing, you wouldn't see it in the NFL, because theres no way that dudes still playing in the 4th quarter padding stats.

14. Jeremy

I dont think it had anything to do with first string or 2nd string..With all the new speedy rookies some teams 3rd string HB have 95+ speed.Tackle the guy.but owners find it much easier to gripe than call defenses geared at sopping the run wether outside or inside.

i think our running up the score rule is fine, I dont think ceezar was running up the score, thats all.

15. natedawg212000

so 14 points in the 4th when up by 30 is not running up the score? i guess i dont understand that

16. Jeremy

Like I said before, do we expect owners to kneel the ball with 5 mins left in the game?

17. Big D

Big D Walk On

Jeremy,

Ceezar was NOT just running the ball in the 4th quarter. He was throwing all over the place according to Sammy. He just happened to score on runs.

Furthermore the final score happened on a long run with one minute remaining. He definatley SHOULD be kneeling the ball there.

So I disagree with your points in defense of ceezarr here. Its not about the final score. Its about what went on late in the game.

We decided to give this guy one last chance. In my mind he blew it.....and remember I was defending him last time.

Anyways let's make a decision tonight on this, as if we boot him I can start recruiting sooner.

Are we going with the majority here or Nate is it your call Either way just let us know so we can move on.

18. Jeremy

We are going to build a league of soft players and owners that dont take pride or make it a priority in improving their game. Lets just be careful, in giving all the owners on the other side of blowouts a pass. Most of the time, both teams owners contribute to the blowout, is all Im saying.

19. Big D

Big D Walk On

I totally agree. That's why I had mustangs back last year during all of his massive blowouts. Most were just on late pick 6s, or HB dives the whole second half.

Just sayin its definatly running it up in this case. This is the first time in two seasons I've thought so.

20. Big D

Big D Walk On

Also, if this was done by an owner we've had little or no issues with in the past, I wouldn't have too big of an issue, just request a warning.

This guy has been playing with us for 3 weeks and has had all sorts or issues and last chance warnings.

21. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hehe....

Also, I really really REALLY would have loved to run it up on Ox last night with all the smack he talks and how he's disrespected me in the past....

I had the opportunity but ran a pick 6 out of bounds, ran a breakaway my MJD out of bounds, then just kneeled it inside the 10 yard line late.

I'll be salivating if we hedge on this rule.

;) haha

22. natedawg212000

seriously? a long toss under 2 mins isnt running up the score then nothing is!

23. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Just got a chance to read this guys... Ceezar has got to go Got to Go

24. Big D

Big D Walk On

hey, this could be the first issue where we are almost in unanimous agreement on. . .almost ;) LOL

25. natedawg212000

due to it being so early in the season (even though I totally agree) and theres NO ONE on the waiting list we are gonna give this cat one last shot.
    Heres my convo with him: