Ceezarr - booting vote

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Feb 8, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ceezarr - booting vote

Ok, I am putting him up to vote on weather we should boot him or not.

Hes been crappy with his team management. He isn't fixing the issues and then i get this kinda stuff from the Rams owner who played him today:

This is our convo after he and I talked about Ceezarr manually moving his de into pass coverage every pass play.

I don't want to start losing good owners because of this idiot. I feel bad about booting someone so soon, but hes just a headache.

2. natedawg212000

so hes moving de's presnap, stops, but still goes into pass coverage with them (lame) every play. Once in a while is ok, every pass play is bull. Then he runs up the score and is running sweeps and tosses with starters with 3 mins left on a big lead.

I am getting mad just thinking about it.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I didn't like it either.

Did this guy get a scrim into the league?

4. natedawg212000

Ya. I am almost 100% sure

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hmmmm. Well, in his defense this is all hersay from a guy who got his butt kicked (not saying he's lying, I'm just playing Devil's advocate for a minute).

What did ceezar say?

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Also in his defense ceezarr is trying to work on the cap book stuff.

I would say give him a normal verbal and listen out for other people saying the same things about him. I don't think Cimmy is griping about losing, as he was AIMing me during his game and didn't sound overly upset about it, just curious as to what was considered fair play and what was considered cheese.

I think a boot is a bit premature, but do let him know he is on the radar screen right now.

7. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I would let cezzarr know that he needs to stay on top of his cap book stuff and moving to watch his playing and stay within the rules. If he fails to meet either of them then I think he should be booted.

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

One more hiccup and hes out

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I don't know either owner, but I have talked to Cimmy a few times about the league. He seems like a real good owner who was very excited about the league and seemed like he was going to be a good owner. I would hate to lose him over something like this. If it were up to me, I would give Ceezarr a very strong warning about gameplay and keeping his rosters. I would also let Cimmy know this so he knows we took him seriously. I really liked him as an owner. Seems like we got a nice wave of owners around the start of the offseason. If we keep most of them, I think we are strong going forward.

10. natedawg212000

Ok guys. That's what I'll do. One last shot.

11. natedawg212000

this guy wouldnt talk with me on PSN and hasnt gotten on AIM. So I am sending him a message

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

That isn't a good sign as far as he goes. Avoiding commish, maybe?